1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Linkedin for B2B Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jrbiz, Oct 22, 2019.

1. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't do the reaching out. I just find the leads and maintain the database. The executive director then follows up directly on my leads using their account on LinkedIn. I simply use the search feature. They have me looking for connections with 1) non-profits, 2) foundations, 3) associations and 4) corporate. Sometimes I have to do search on Google for the lead's name first using specific keywords for organizations we may want to partner with and their specific titles (website about pages usually contain executive management team information), then I follow-up search on LinkedIn with this information, hoping that they have a profile on the platform I could identify as being theirs (matching information found). If they do, then they get added to the database. This particular research I do is geospecific so that helps in narrowing down the results. It has been working so far and they appreciate my continued work. They wonder how I do it also, LOL. I've replaced a few of their interns with my consistency, performance and results. Thanks.

davilama2682, Feb 6, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I can see how a local nonprofit reaching out to another nonprofit on linkedin would be not be viewed negatively. Interesting angle.

jrbiz, Feb 6, 2022 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.