1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LinkedIn - Adding Certificates & Licence Number?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Sean101, Sep 20, 2013.

I have just been adding my certificates to my LinkedIn profile and it asks for my licence numbers, do you think it is safe to list my licence numbers here? It does give me the option not to add them as the field for it is not marked as required, but if it isn't really that unsafe and it helps my profile, then I want to add them, but just not sure. Anyone have an opinion on this and may suggest what I should do either way? Thanks!

Sean101, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  2. khirad

khirad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If i were you i will not give them my license Number give fake if you have to

khirad, Sep 26, 2013 IP
    anonymous01 likes this.
  3. baldonius

baldonius Member

Best Answers:
    Probably wouldn't tbh, I don't personally put too much emphasis on my LinkedIn profile anyway.

baldonius, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  4. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, cool, I think what I will do is just put down that I have the licenses and the certificates, but not put down the actual numbers for them, if anyone wants to know the numbers, they can ask, and this ways I can decide first wither to give them it or not based on if I think they are legit, I not. Thanks for the replies. :p

Sean101, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  5. khirad

khirad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe its a Trap by a Beautiful lady in Linkedin HQ to know you License Number so that she can stalk you

khirad, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  6. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    Just curious what would be the downside of entering your real license number on your linkedin account?

FemaleAdda, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  7. Devlon Infotech

Devlon Infotech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also wanted to add: if you want to edit an existing entry to show the logo, simply click Edit and Type over the Certification Authority text that you already have.

For example, if it says “LinkedIn" for your exam's Certificate Authority, select your text and start typing “LinkedIn" over it, which should allow you to select the logo from the dropdown.

Now, the logo should also appear in your LinkedIn profile, even though the Certification Authority appears unchanged.

Devlon Infotech, Mar 2, 2016 IP