1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Linked a Business Paypal Account, Now DP Balance is Zero

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by sam08, Dec 19, 2017.

Made a sale back in October, as shown here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/xenforo-license-for-75.2821835/

At that time, I didn't realize a PayPal Business account was needed to receive money. Took a couple of months, and finally created one. Now that the account is linked to my DP account, it shows my PayPal balance as zero. I guess I'm just confused as to where the balance has gone? I would greatly appreciate some help.

sam08, Dec 19, 2017 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There is nothing going on on this end. We don't have permissions to take money from any PayPal account even if we wanted to. The best thing to do is log into your PayPal account and check your transaction history?

digitalpoint, Dec 19, 2017 IP
  3. sam08

sam08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Checked my transaction history and there's nothing to show. I think the issue arose because I initially had a personal PayPal account associated with my DP account, made the sale, removed the PayPal account, and then added the current business account. The balance was showing the $77 after the sale, and once I removed and added another account, it went back to 0. Either way, I'm not concerned about retrieving the money at this point, but just letting you know that this happened.

sam08, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The balance that shows here has nothing to do with sales here. It's nothing more than informational about the PayPal account you currently have linked.

digitalpoint, Dec 20, 2017 IP