1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Wheel

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by msherry, Dec 18, 2012.

(Link Wheel) One great way to get a ton of traffic to your websites is to build a link wheel. These link wheels build back links to your websites main page, which gives your website higher search engine ranking.

msherry, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  2. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've read where Google is not very fond of Link wheels anymore. If they see you doing the same procedure over and over again, they'll penalize you... Might want to use a different method every post or every other post

DennisKnows, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  3. markabiyn02

markabiyn02 Peon

Best Answers:
    Link wheel is a widely used internet marketing strategy. The basic idea of link wheels is to create a pattern of links which flow from one website to another which would finally link to a targeted website requiring promotion.

markabiyn02, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  4. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    Link wheeling is good as long as you have a quality articles.

kinnethharring, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  5. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Linkwheels are effective and quick way to rank a site, especially if you are working on promoting a lot of sites. But if Google detects it, it may be only a short term boost.

melprise, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  6. titly555

titly555 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A link wheel is a linking strategy that uses a group of sites to make one site appear to be an authority site. Link Wheel is a technique which is related to Link juice. Link wheel is best technique for increasing your website ranking. Most link wheels use 6 authority sites or more in order to create the wheel.

titly555, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  7. Isuru

Isuru Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like black method. Isn't it?

Isuru, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  8. TheRookie

TheRookie Peon

Best Answers:
    Just build quality blogs that link to your own blog. Or use blog commenting forum commenting etc. Link wheels are fine but to do them in a way that looks natural takes a lot of time without certain tools. If you have the tools use them, but always try to put out great content or you just hurt yourself later. Besides if done right your tier sites can gain authority as well.

TheRookie, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  9. johnrone

johnrone Member

Best Answers:
    Building link wheels might be good and quick way to get traffic, but that doesn't guarantee a long-lasting results of your links for they may be hit by Google Panda and would get you penalized if your article isn't unique or if it's of spammy nature.
    As others have said, it may appear like a black method.
    Manual submission on a regular basis is still effective and very advisable. All it needs is just your time and effort to do em all.

johnrone, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  10. Sonamseo

Sonamseo Member

Best Answers:
    Yes , Dude, Link Wheel is Good for SEO but more will spamming

Sonamseo, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  11. stylabrite

stylabrite Peon

Best Answers:
    A link wheel is the process of creating 12 or so (or sometimes up to 116) new blogs/microsites on a particular topic. On each of those sites, you write 200 words of unique content, and include 1 link to your targeted site, and 1 link to one of your other blogs/microsites.

stylabrite, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  12. jipolis7

jipolis7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no other option to develop your keyword issue right now but link wheel to me. Right now I am going to start work with it. Here are some link wheel strategy that I like most -
    Best Link Wheel Strategy For Your Keywords | Websudasa Blog

Check it out! I think you will also love it. I can't disagree with you on the topic. I want to start from root to making the website professional at step forward.

jipolis7, Dec 27, 2012 IP