1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Stacking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by BoyJohnson, Apr 3, 2018.

I don't normally post items like this however, someone has suggested link stacking as a good tool. I've been in the game a while and never heard of link stacking. I have 2 questions.

1. Is it white, grey or black?
    2. What the hell is it?

I honestly don't know what it is or what's done.

BoyJohnson, Apr 3, 2018 IP
  2. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you mean SERP stacking? I haven't heard of link stacking before. But as for reference, SERP stacking is a company that has multiple first page rankings for the same business.

Pamela Turns, Apr 4, 2018 IP
  3. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what you are talking about. So, I will say this that if its some kind of tool or software for links then don't use it. You will end up spamming your link profile.

mrb1129, Apr 5, 2018 IP
  4. Blakers1

Blakers1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you maybe referring to tiered link building? That's where you build links to the sites that are linking to yours. And yes, it's completely black hat and a terrible idea. Never heard of link stacking and I've been doing this for a while.

Blakers1, Apr 13, 2018 IP