1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link page to Amazon aStores

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by dinodino, Nov 18, 2006.

Hi,
    I am contemplating setting up (hardcod) a link page to 100 Amazon aStores on my ASM2 Resource site.

Just wondering if members will response (you can start PM me your URL and short description) or say nae to this idea.

Thanks, waiting for your views.

dinodino, Nov 18, 2006 IP
  2. books

books Peon

Best Answers:
    Ive got a small amazon marketplace stall. Wish to increase sales and generally make money on the web. Any ideas??

books, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  3. dinodino

dinodino Peon

Best Answers:
    The one idea that has always been promoted is to integrate the site into a highly targeted original content site.
    Stand alone Amazon associate sites does not do too well with SE ranking, I believe, due to duplicate-content penalty and whatever else the SEs are throwing at us.
    It might help to get your site listed in directories too.

dinodino, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  4. books

books Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm quite programning illerate realy but may be interested. I' honestly not sure how I could help though. SE ranking???

books, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  5. dinodino

dinodino Peon

Best Answers:
    Tried building an aStore yet? I think it is quiet fun, though a bit more tedious than the beta version and not as versatile as you want it to be.
    One I am trying out now is My Gourmet, Kitchen Gifts and Gourmet Food Store - excuse the long winded name.

dinodino, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  6. LongHaul

LongHaul Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm curious, what other features would you like to see?

LongHaul, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  7. dinodino

dinodino Peon

Best Answers:
    Having worked on it for the whole night it seems that capitalizing on it's potential far outweights laments on it's inception, so apologies, I'm putting my previous comment "not as versatile as you want it to be" on hold at the moment.

dinodino, Nov 20, 2006 IP