1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Network FTW

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by bdr, Dec 27, 2019.

I have been thinking about link building and I would like to run an idea by you all about building a link network among SEOs. Getting in-content relevant links from quality websites is very difficult and expensive as you all know, but what about a Link network of websites that link to each other. This would not be link-exchanges per say. Each website within the network would provide a in-content link to another relevant website within the network, but no 2 sites would "exchange" links within the network. Every site you provide a link to, would not link back to you but link to another relevant site in the network, and because each site is providing a link from the site they are promoting, you know the links are high quality.

I think it would be pretty easy to dominate many niches with say 30 high quality, in-content, relevant links. Links would not all have the same keywords as that is an obvious sign of abuse from google, but they would all come from a relevant niche.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2019
    bdr, Dec 27, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's been done many times before. The biggest was called Link Vault (from memory). They work for a while, but eventually, you get penalised.

Policing the quality of the sites in the network is the biggest issue.

sarahk, Dec 28, 2019 IP