1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link management installation / customisation

Discussion in 'Services' started by unTangled, Aug 22, 2005.

Anyone needing a link manager, I'm offering an installation and customization service for link management assistant. I will install, configure and customise the directory to look like the rest of your site. This script can be set up to work as a full directory, or a reciprocal link manager.

You can see an example at www.aupairsonline.net/resources/directory.

PM me if you are interested.

Oh, just to let you know. Link manangement assistant is available for free at http://www.onlinemarketingtoday.com . I'm not trying to sell the script - just offering the service of installing and customizing for those who don't have the time to do it themselves. :)

unTangled, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  2. unTangled

unTangled Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For anyone trying to view the link I posted above. If you get an error - mysql has been really unstable for the last 2 hours or so. This is not a problem with the script, my host is upgrading and it's a problem on their side. They're working on it. (Damn annoying though):mad:

unTangled, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  3. unTangled

unTangled Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If anyone is interested in this service, I have just customised another site that you can take a look at :D

www.holisticwellness.co.za/health/links

The site was only built today, so there are no links in the directory, and the menu links don't go anywhere but the customisation is what's important :)

unTangled, Aug 24, 2005 IP