1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Exchange Script

Discussion in 'PHP' started by nando, Dec 5, 2006.

Ok.. I know many of you have seen the link exchange set ups on arcade sites - I personally love them. I want one!! But cant find it..lol

The script reminds me of a topsite script, it shows the (lets say) 10 highest rankings on the index page and then links on the bottom to all links. There you see the ins/outs. I'd really like to do that - and i've been thinking of just modfying a topsite script to do it - but i can figure out how to show the the 10 highest on a page and the full list on another page..

I'm not really asking for help on how to modify a topsite script, but better, if some1 can tell me where to dl the script these arcade sites are using. I've already emailed some arcade site webmasters, but i haven't gotten a response yet. It looks like the same script on all the sites I've seen them on, so I don't think all the sites manually modified a topsite script - they all look to similar for that.

If any1 can help - I'd highly appreciate it..

nando, Dec 5, 2006 IP