1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link development which invloves articles and press releases

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by navjeevan85, Mar 11, 2012.

Hi

I need a piece of advice from you on article marketing and press releases..

I have unique content on my website. Now i want to get backlinks from articles and press releases. I have a list of 100 article websites and 50 press releases websites.

Now in order to get backlinks, do i need to create 100 unique articles and 50 unique press releases OR
    i can write one new unique article and submit the same to 100 article websites and 50 press release websites...

Can you please tell me...i really cant find this information on the internet as the views are always divided on it.
    So i really cant figure it out who is right.
    But your comments will be very useful.
    Thanks

navjeevan85, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  2. James Brown

James Brown Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry but i am not clear with your thread! I guess you want know more about the two of the classifications of Link Building, see; Submitting Press releases online not only helps build links, it also can keep your website in the news & Google has started showing news links in the SERPs. And on the other side, Article Submission is not the most effective link building method in terms of link juice but submitting 5-10 articles per month to several quality directories is a good Strategy to add to your Link Building Playbook, for this you can use Article Software!

James Brown, Mar 12, 2012 IP