1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

link buyers beware of http://www.isellpagerank.com

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by testu, Jul 28, 2008.

1. technolojik

technolojik Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the warning, I hope this will save someone else some time

technolojik, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  2. finweek

finweek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the wanrning, but it is against google TOS to buy links, so I prefer natural link building.
    Actually I suppose it will be quite cheaper if you buy links from forums. Usualy such services, which I connecting buyers with sellers are getting amore than 50% from the price of links. It is easy to calculate that no-one will post normal price, or will post quality domain

finweek, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  3. ws01

ws01 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for warning

ws01, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  4. maolana

maolana Peon

Best Answers:
    I just wanted to buy this service but I canceled. Thanks for the information.

maolana, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  5. lilmasta

lilmasta Guest

Best Answers:
    cheap is cheap wat else u expect to put ur link on ?? google blog inhe :p:p sorry just kidding but thats why i dun trust this cheap links

lilmasta, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  6. cyoung35

cyoung35 Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone had any experience with isellpr.com? I'm wondering if they're the same company?

cyoung35, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  7. togu25

togu25 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think better if we do link building by ourself

togu25, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  8. cycorseo

cycorseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, was already wondering what kind of linkbuilding they would do.

cycorseo, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  9. JustinWilliam

JustinWilliam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanksf or the information .I'll have to be careful not to fall in this type of link buying.

JustinWilliam, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  10. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    those who provide slink services in the service section in DP are better than those sites.
    you better try them as most of them are reputable here

etc, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  11. WpMarketingNews

WpMarketingNews Peon

Best Answers:
    The only company I've had success with is forumlinkbuilding.com, I paid for their basic package for my Mums website and it got her ranked good enough to make a few sales... she was happy, I was happy because I didn't have to build the links myself.

If your site needs some extra links and you're busy working on other parts of your site then I see no problem in outsourcing some link building from a reputable company... the only problem is finding the honest ones! Oh, I think it was SubmitEdge as well... I tried them on three different occasions... two out of the three times I came out on top.

WpMarketingNews, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  12. echealth

echealth Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is a nutty thread that I found because I was considering buying a pr8 backlink and was horrified to find out (from this thread) that it could be or is a blog comment. Blog comments that are no follow pass no page rank! Google and Matt Cutts have said this time and again, and had I bought this link I would have been extremely angry. So thanks for writing about your experience. The fact that they would pretend the link would be genuine or not is immaterial. It is on them to say otherwise. If it is a no follow backlink on a pr10 site it would be the same (although Yahoo might value it to be fair) as a pr1 site and would not do a thing for your pr period.
    I have been researching this for awhile and recently bought a backlink pr8 from backlinks.com which was a real sidebar link. Thus I was pleased for about 10 minutes. Then I took a look at their backlinks to figure out why they were a pr8 site and yahoo showed that they had two backlinks from 1 pr10 and 1 pr9 site. When I visited these sites the backlinks were nowhere to be found, which means that the pr8 was either fake or would be dropped with the next update. In order to have a pr8 you have to have backlinks from other higher pr pages (and some other math formula is involved as well). So I cancelled the order because I determined that the pr of the site would be no higher then a 5 on the next update.
    My point? If buying high pr backlinks check their backlinks after purchase, and/or god forbid your link is no follow then call your cancel the transaction and post it here.

echealth, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  13. seowarn

seowarn Peon

Best Answers:
    We used these guys, paid for 3 links, only got 2 confirmed.

There site offers links on similar theme related websites.

We have an adult site, Out of them 2 links one was a golfing website and one had blog with kids information on. Not very good.

Emailed a number of times, no problem contacting them until we questioned why our sites had been put on these sites and not themed sites as advertised. From this point on all emailed were ignored.

Unable to get money back from paypal because it was a service.

Buyers beware with this company!...

luckily we "tested the water" with a $76 order... with the plan of purchasing one of there bigger packages later. I'm glad we found out before what this company is really like.

unless you want to waste your money stay clear of i sell page rank .com

ta
    lj

seowarn, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  14. bobbarkle

bobbarkle Peon

Best Answers:
    I used www. ISELLPR.com and they were an absolute joke. I even had montly business to give to them, but they still did not come through. The pagerank of the sites was not what was agreed to, and then they ignored me for about 2 weeks while I called and sent email messages. I would warn you from using the link building service of IsellPR as they really do take the money and run. Buyer Beware

bobbarkle, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  15. testu

testu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your kind comments. I'm pleased that most of the members here were not taking in by them.

testu, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  16. mihas777

mihas777 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx for letting us know.

mihas777, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  17. seohallmark

seohallmark Member

Best Answers:
    Better you can build links in your own efforts by number of way, BTW. you can avoid running risks, moreover you can save your bucks.

seohallmark, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  18. promowebeveron

promowebeveron Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing the information !

promowebeveron, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  19. oldude

oldude Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    'round and 'round we go..........this is good, no it's bad, this is good, no it's bad, this is good, and so on into the night. The IQ of the average forum poster surely can not exceed 50.

oldude, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  20. mchrest

mchrest Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are tons of crappy sites out there selling junk links ...buyer beware.

mchrest, Mar 14, 2012 IP