1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Building Works - I have an example

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by geester1, Mar 9, 2010.

1. 32paul52

32paul52 Peon

Best Answers:
    Expect a few changes- Google will pick up brand new content like new sites very fast, then it settle down. it not a penalty just all part of the game...........

32paul52, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  2. selecteddee

selecteddee Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems from everything I read, Search Engines take into account the newness and relativity of your website's content. If you dont update your website, it will automatically be out ranked by newer websites. In order to be considered up to date, you must change 20% of at least one webpage. If you have the option of adding news reports to your website, do so. This will give relevance if the news article is recent.

selecteddee, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  3. 3glogic

3glogic Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you got the good results keep it up. I will also try to get such benefits on my site thanks sharing such experience with DP users.

3glogic, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  4. 32paul52

32paul52 Peon

Best Answers:
    The new Content is BS. Off course making you site change is good (brings spiders back) but its not reall the most important thing you should be focusing on. Just keep the links moving, google likes things that keep getting incoming links, especially if if there is no pattern- random is good because its real!

32paul52, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  5. udhin

udhin Member

Best Answers:
    i interested in what u have done..
    i want step by step optimization...

udhin, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  6. 32paul52

32paul52 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have ranked a lot of sites- If you want step by step- get a Job and dont get in the SEO business, there is no step by step. Simply put get links to the site with the right keywords- get links from PR pages (not domains but actual page with PR)

Do more than competition and be paient...........

32paul52, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  7. internetworkshop

internetworkshop Peon

Best Answers:
    @imranamen6 -

GETTING on page 1 of Google isn't always tough (especially for certain keywords). STAYING on page 1 takes more work.

If you're trying to rank for a competitive keyword keep in mind that OTHER people are doing the same things you're doing to rank CONSISTENTLY. You can't just submit 10 articles and great 15 backlinks and think you're going to stay in the number 1-10 spots. You have to CONSISTENTLY AND CONTINUALLY write articles, get backlinks (and make sure they are QUALITY links) and actively promote your site.

This probably goes without saying, but are you "spying" on your competition and finding out what they're doing to rank higher than you? I bet they're spying on you, which is why you get bumped.

To keep winning the backlink war you may need to step your game up and start paying for links. One strategy is to outsource your link creation, blog commenting, article writing and such. It's not as expensive as you think, and the increase in sales from consistently being on page 1 will more than cover the expenses.

Just food for thought...

internetworkshop, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  8. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are right, but that goes without saying and you are stating the obvious. As soon as you stop building links your competion will overtake you.

geester1, Sep 14, 2010 IP