1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Building Strategy of 2015

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tafser, Jan 14, 2015.

2014 end. 2015 is running. Need to change our plan for link building strategy. So, are you ready to grab new method. Just a few days, i have applied some method in my site and finally I succeeded (Remember, not fully succeeded , Its just working, thats why i said i succeeded ). Now its time to share with everybody.

What i have done:

Blogger Review: At first, i found some blogger, who is writing about my topics. I tried to convince him for writing a blog post in there.

Step is here for getting contextual backlink:

• Search in google with your keyword.
    • List all sites in your text file, then try to find contact information. Specially mail, but twitter also best.
    • Create a mail by your convincing system.
    • Must include his benefit and your benefit , They will think positive about you.
    • For convincing you will offer at least 1000-1500 word content. That you`ll write for them.
    Social Signal: Social Signal is most important for getting rank on search engine. Specially Twitter and Google Plus. I shared a content link with some description. After 3 days, i saw my twiiter profile got rank. Cause Google grabs my twitter description. Also same history for google plus.

Website Feedback site: Its indexed very early. If you want to get quick index, must submit your site in website feedback site. Website feedback site will provide you some good quality backlink.

Here is some site:
    • ConceptFeedback.com (PR3)
    • BounceApp.com (PR5)
    • SuggestionBox.com (PR4)
    • Criticue.com (PR3)
    Coffee Strategy: It's really an unbelievable strategy. You`ll just donate some dollar after that time you`ll get high quality backlink.

Here is some step for getting that kind of backlink:

• Find Donate site. Such as,Free Wordpress plugin developer profile, FB apps developer profile, Charity Foundation website, who want a donation.
    • Collect information them and listed in you text file.
    • Massage them. That you`ll write "I`m very interested to give you some coffee dollar. Cause your ... gave me for getting filled my target"
    • Then you`ll provide try to be a funny man. After you`ll get some valuable backlink from there. I just spent 10 dollar, i got a Backlink from PR 4.
    • Some Search term: “donate to us” ,“contributors page”, “sponsors page”,allintitle: “contributors”, allintitle: “sponsors”
    Directory Submission: Lots of Markter said, Directory is dead. But its not dead.Directory submission is booming method to get contextual backlink. But when you`ll submit your site in directory, you need to see is it blocked by google? cause if you`ll submit your site in banned directory, your site will kick from search engines. But i`ll suggest you try submit in some valuable paid directory. it will help you get rank on search engine.

Video Marketing: YouTube video marketing is one of the great ideas for getting visitors. Cause my YouTube video indexed within a minute & it ranked within 2 hours on google. Besieds, Vimeo also better.

Here is some tips
    • Use Keyword on video Title
    • Use Keyword in Description many times. :3
    • Must be include your link in top 3 lines
    • Use keyword in tags option
    • Use attractive Image in caption
    • Share your video in Google plus with related community.
    One Secret Tip of onpage: If you want get quick rank on google, try to use MicroData (Shema.org). It`ll help you get rank on google. Its a great & effective method. :)

its not enough method. Lots of the Strategy is around in the brain. ;) Again i`ll share another day. Share your Strategy here, what you have done and its working now. I believe Every marketer always unique.So, if you share your strategy, We can learn new things from you. :)

tafser, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  2. uzair072

uzair072 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestions..But i really want to know that link directories are still working or not?

uzair072, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  3. Siraj Mahmood

Siraj Mahmood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link building everywhere like forums, bookmarking sites, popular directories, blog commenting and Guest post are still working on his places. No doubt, Backlinks significance not decrease in Seo Process.
    http://www.knowledgeidea.com/absolute-seo-guide-2015/
    Seo Strategy in 2015 is still same like previous but few trends are include in it.

Siraj Mahmood, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  4. vivek.baghel

vivek.baghel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is facing different kinds of challenges for long time & due to this bad face of SEO, So many webmasters & SEO executive have left SEO market. Now there are only few SEO still live in market. Those still believe on SEO. Due to changing link building part of SEO. There is a big issue of link building ! Peoples are confuse to make good & high quality links but latest & strong part for link building is "Guest Post"

vivek.baghel, Jan 16, 2015 IP
    eric_wahlberg likes this.
  5. Siraj Mahmood

Siraj Mahmood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social Bookmarking Link Building is much better than other redundant link building.

Siraj Mahmood, Jan 17, 2015 IP
  6. Rana Zahid Iqbal

Rana Zahid Iqbal Member

Best Answers:
    A great help... Tafser Ahmed... thank you brother... your skills are flawless...

Rana Zahid Iqbal, Jan 17, 2015 IP
  7. adam shoan

adam shoan Member

Best Answers:
    A fantastic and great post @Tafser Ahmed. You show me as well as us a great strategy for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). As a new comer it will help me very much. Actually I am looking a same kind of strategy to start Search Engine Optimization. Now I get a good and powerful strategy of Search Engine Optimization. Thanks a lot Mr. @Tafser Ahmed for such a very effective post. And also thanks to share few website list of website feedback site.

adam shoan, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  8. Samker

Samker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I must admit that is a fantastic idea. ;)

Samker, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  9. Seducelove

Seducelove Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi i wanted to know from some of you more experienced here on this forum if you believe that submitting to free directories is a good idea for getting backlinks, since i have already done this method but have not gotten any backlinks from them.

Seducelove, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  10. Web Directory Reviews Org

Web Directory Reviews Org Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    The good ones are; the not so good ones, not so much; and the really bad ones might do harm. The OP did cover that topic, btw.

11. enous

enous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ummm, social backlinks is getting better

enous, Jan 19, 2015 IP
  12. Baqir Bukhari

Baqir Bukhari Member

Best Answers:
    You have cleared lot of things regarding SEO. You have done a great job. I appreciate it.

Baqir Bukhari, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  13. Md. Mustafizur Rahman

Md. Mustafizur Rahman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your information.. Great..!! I tried YouTube video marketing, it really works to push up your SERP rank, if you can properly utilize the keywords. According to me the shortcut way to get into front page is just create a Google business page with 100% information integrating with your keywords and verify it, then create a YouTube channel, put some viral video keeping your site link and keywords. Then you will get your cup of tea :) THANKS

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    Md. Mustafizur Rahman, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  14. lokomotifbag

lokomotifbag Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you for the info.. really appreciate it

lokomotifbag, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  15. Romilwriter

Romilwriter Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice info
    share more info plz when you get it.

Romilwriter, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  16. EverestOnlineMarketing

EverestOnlineMarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing. These are really helpful information.

EverestOnlineMarketing, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  17. Devprakash

Devprakash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the stuff dear.

Devprakash, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  18. alicia smith

alicia smith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your sharing your suggestions. But i really want to know that link directories and social bookmarking are still working or not ? because both are activities are not working So we should not follow them.

alicia smith, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  19. Ash Stronge

Ash Stronge Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think link building should be more focused on community and market outreach, rather than just building a list of links. It should be more holistic than just setting up links back to the homepage.

By this I mean, you should be focusing on complimentary organisations, suppliers, clients, reviewers etc (obviously this will vary depending on the actual website and/or product you are working with).

I find that quite often, the best link building campaigns are a side effect of the general marketing campaigns.

Ash Stronge, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  20. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you enlighten me about directory submission?? I am one of those who believed that directory is not an effective strategy anymore. I want to know how will you be able to tell or know if a directory site is blocked by google??

Patricia Ann Lee, Apr 8, 2015 IP