1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Link-Building Services

Discussion in 'Services' started by k9stud, Apr 25, 2011.

I already have a list of websites I want links on. It's a list of around 1000 sites.
    I'm looking for someone to help me contact the owners of these sites and purchase links for me. I know this would be a very slow process but I'd like to try it out.

If you're interested in working with me please feel free to send me a PM.
    I don't even know how this process would work but we'll plan it out together.
    Thanks!

k9stud, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  2. RSSeosolution

RSSeosolution Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Purchasing links on monthly basis or yearly basis or get permanent links by one time payment from good thematic website what will you prefer ? Or if you have some other website then you can use 3 way link exchange for permanent links with those website.

Have you other website to link those website also? Because webmasters can give us links only when he see that he can get links for his website from good thematic website. One more important thing ... They can give you links from his link page (It can be possible that page have not PR) like domain.com/link.html because many website use this way to get reciprocal links.

So you have to clear some thing and then we can give you better offers.

And if you are looking for quality thematic links from good PR like PR2+ website then check once our Niche One Way Link Building Packages.

Hope for quick response.

If you have any other question or inquiry then please feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
    RSSeosolution, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  3. Dr.Viper

Dr.Viper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think RSSEOSolution missed reading the buyer's posts... :p

@k9stud..
    I can do the work for you sir. I hope that you understand the situation here. The webmasters might sometimes even completely deny any links to be put on their site, so i cannot guarantee you links from all those 1000 sites... but i'll try my best... PM sent with more details.

Dr.Viper, Apr 26, 2011 IP