1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Link Building Service, Most effective link building in 2016

Discussion in 'Services' started by IQdesigns, May 19, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi guys,

I have been studying SEO & Back linking for a few years now.
    There have been some major changes to "SEO" and link building in particular.

Bad link building strategy will not improve your rankings and can even damage it.

Blog commenting became almost use-less in google's eyes, as well as links from widgets and anything that isn't the content itself. Quality became way more important than quantity.

For instance : if you own a website in the "finance" niche, a link from a guest post from an authoritative forex site, will give you more value than 1000 links from random blog comments and spam links.

I offer 2 types packages :

1. Basic link building package - 10 links from high DA (domain authority) websites ( like wordpress, facebook, youtube and so on...) $27.

2. Advanced link building package : 10 links from high DA sites + 3 guest posts from websites that are relevant to your niche - $57.

3. Guest posts only package - $67 per 10 guest posts links.

When I say "guest posts" that means I will personally reach out to websites owners who have a site in the same niche as yours, and will ask them to write a post.

I will write the post myself, and link from it to your website. This is by far one of the strongest links you can get.

You will receive a report when done, usually the links take 2-3 weeks to index.
    Payments are by paypal only.

PM me for more details or questions.

IQdesigns, May 19, 2016 IP
  2. ISU

ISU Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I am interested can I do a couple guest posts before I buy whole package?

ISU, May 19, 2016 IP
    IQdesigns likes this.
  3. IQdesigns

IQdesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Sure. each guest post is $9 :)

IQdesigns, May 19, 2016 IP
  4. ISU

ISU Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    So wait I'm confused about guest post only $67 package...even more after ur email. So what do I get? So u gona reach out to ppl who own same niche blogs n ask them to post about my blog? And down below u r saying u will write a post yourself and link it to my site...so I assume u will write post/ posts reach out to ppls sites n ask them to let u post it?

ISU, May 20, 2016 IP
  5. IQdesigns

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Its really not that complicated

1. Contact website owners who have the same niche of yours (for example : finance)
    2. Write a blog post in their blog about a relevant topic (example : 5 ways to make money with stocks)
    3. In the post there will be a backlink to your site...

So you get a quality backlink from a relevant site... these are the most powerful links you can get, and they come from inside the content, not a sidebar or a widget or whatever. because google doesn't appreciate these kinds of links, its better to get them from the content itself.

IQdesigns, May 20, 2016 IP
  6. ISU

ISU Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    U will write a blogpost right? R u OK with alcohol addiction/ recovery niche? If yes I'll buy ur service

ISU, May 20, 2016 IP
  7. IQdesigns

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Lol, after you sent me a pm saying "im a scammer" because one of my websites has "pr" 0" ?

Btw, PR = page rank which is no longer even relevant and google stopped using it months ago... not willing to work with you and don't reply in my threads anymore...

It's kinda sad when your pic says " free SEO tools" and you have no idea what Seo even means lol..talking to me about pr...read some blogs bro before you think you're some "seo expert"

IQdesigns, May 20, 2016 IP
  8. jacobicho

jacobicho Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello! I'm interested in your guest-post pack... Do you have any DA-PA range established for the websites you contact? For example, in travel niche, do you already have any fellow websites with known metrics, or you'd just lookup the relevant sites upon hiring? I'd like to know a little about the authority of the 10 websites you'd be writing posts for (if possible, of course).

Thanks for your response! Best,

jacobicho, May 29, 2016 IP
  9. zan

zan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Jacob,I have an access to many High DA websites and would like to help out.reach me via

zan, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  10. olsen

olsen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you send the list of Urls, including prices? Thanks

olsen, Jan 24, 2017 IP