1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Building question

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jcblue, Sep 19, 2013.

I'm sorry I just really can't understand how link building is done..I've read some tutorials in tthe net but I really can't understand ..Please help..

Jcblue, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  2. ManiQuadraincorp

ManiQuadraincorp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link building is also called as off page optimization . Once submit our to links to another websites is called link buildings and also called outbound links .

ManiQuadraincorp, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  3. mlmsoftjpr786

mlmsoftjpr786 Member

Best Answers:
    You can say just SEO Off page Activity. Like: - Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Blog Comment, Forum Posting, Article Submission, Blog Creation, Press Release, PDF Submission, Photo Sharing, Video Sharing etc.

mlmsoftjpr786, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  4. Aliona Bondarchuk

Aliona Bondarchuk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your link on other website ;) It's too easy :)

Aliona Bondarchuk, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  5. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link building means creating a refence of your site from other third party sites (forums, blogs, directories etc) for the purpose of gaining link popularity and traffic.

webdev007, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  6. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

What don't you understand?

Where to get the links? What anchor text you should use & how often? Which pages of your site to point the links at?

Your questions a little vague.

jamesbrands, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  7. uliandim

uliandim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nowadays, the link building have to be natural. Example: you wrote an article, someone liked it and put link on their blog. This is natural link.

You can make the links to look natural, of course, but it is not recommended by Google's politics. It's hard building a good link profile. The most important thing is to write quality content :).

All the best!

uliandim, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  8. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link building is a powerful way to get your website higher up the search engines. The right links can drive traffic to your site which can convert into leads.

karen9999, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  9. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link Building is a Off page process to get maximum traffic from various medium. It drives traffic to the website and even boost keywords related to the website.

My Property Stores, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  10. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't get your post... If you are trying to increase your post count, you did it, but... if you want to learn something, spend a few hours READING other topics and don't forget to use SEARCH function in the forum! ;)

patco, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  11. shiv saroya

shiv saroya Active Member

Best Answers:
    For Website SEO, Link building is most important Part of Advance SEO, Link building create Back links For websites, and back-links is Biggest way of increase website page rank and SERP's.

shiv saroya, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  12. Lokahi

Lokahi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google only discourages backlinking which is done for the sole purpose of manipulating search engines. So it's alright to get a backlink from an article that you've guest posted on someone's site.

As for how to get high quality backlinks, just publish the most content rich material you can such as wikis and tutorials which others will want to link to. These types of pages are known as link bait and attract the most natural backlinks.

Lokahi, Sep 20, 2013 IP