1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link building and SEO

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by bornic, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Sonu Sharma

Sonu Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yeah Link building is good in seo work and With link building in social media, we the heavy referral traffic on your site.

Sonu Sharma, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  2. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A classic case of only seeing black and white. Now read again. Do you think "I am one of the strong supporters of the idea that in 2015 links indeed carry much less weight..." means that it is our main ranking focus? But to answer your question - yes, it is indeed one of the things that help us!

Lets follow your logic a little further. Link building is not considered because it can lead to manipulation? If we go by that that there wouldn't be a single known ranking factor because they have all been or are still manipulated more or less. Why do you think the search algorithm went under so much changes in the last few years?

Rado_ch, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course yes, No doubt. Because Google know how the website built its reputation and not in building links.

It is simply because Google is always doing its best to outsmart the manipulation method of the webmasters and to provide the best and related information to the users.

KylieSweet, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  4. Rado_ch

Best Answers:
    So...do you see how this contradicts with your previous thoughts? ;)

Rado_ch, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  5. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by contradicting with my previous thoughts? :eek: Would you mind to explain in detailed :)

KylieSweet, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  6. Rado_ch

Best Answers:
    What you said in the previous posts resembles much more what I said than what you claimed previously. I can't really be more specific than that...either ways I find it a pointless argument anyways, already made my point ;)

Rado_ch, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  7. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    I really don't know what you're trying to say :D but I already stated my point about link building and Google.
    Its simply as quality links doesn't need to be build, but generated by others. :)

KylieSweet, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  8. Leena Martha

Leena Martha Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes! I also agree that google will still giving worth for Quality link in ranking factor. But it should be very genuine, mean we do not need to take link only for count it, it should be only for quality relevant with your niche. News sites link building is more worth now a days. like huffingstonpost, forbes etc.

Leena Martha, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  9. dakshinfo2

dakshinfo2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, you are right guys google is still worth for quality link in website keyword ranking factor.and most important think is content..google is read only unique content.so use unique content and increase your website ranking.

dakshinfo2, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  10. huntstopper

huntstopper Peon

Best Answers:
    Link building is still important when it comes to SEO but only if the quality is good and not a spammy one.

huntstopper, Jul 11, 2015 IP
  11. dakshinfo2

dakshinfo2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes ,I agree with you .

dakshinfo2, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  12. purplelake

purplelake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, my content is very good, i cant rank in google now, because I dont have links. Some sites who have low quality content compared to mine are higher than me, due to their backlinks.

purplelake, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  13. Oscar Mariotti

Oscar Mariotti Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is true that link building and SEO is important for you to get rank in google search engine. There are many different techniques associated with link building. For this reason, if you will be the master of link building then you can go ahead in this competition.

Oscar Mariotti, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  14. Nazmun Nahar

Nazmun Nahar Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with KylieSweets. Number of inbound links affect the domain authority. But for this we should concentrate on targeted audience, create and share great content. Links will be built even though you don't ask for that.

Nazmun Nahar, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  15. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally think link building will slowly die if it's not already dead. Why ? Because search engines need to evolve and stay relevant, and that means throwing into shadow those unnatural grown websites.

I don't say backlinks doesn't matter. Of course they do, but in the perspective someone liked your content so much that wanted to share it with the world. In the perspective where a webmaster try to make it look like other people shared his / her content by link building is not the way a search engine want to give rankings.
    And SE's will become top notch into making a difference between these cases !

So you can focus on link building but I don't know how long that would work for you and you always have the fear a new update will hit you in the traffic kidney. I'd say focus on the content and quality, these babies are here to stay !

King Manu, Aug 31, 2015 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  16. samsuung

samsuung Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Search engine is built on the idea of backlinks.
    it is a principle and cannot die.
    Search engines today have improved a lot,
    they can know when they're faking it.
    when they find a website having low backlinks, it will be automatically penalized.
    And not only this, search engines are even able to recognize
    fake social network accounts from real ones which means
    FAKING IT is a big WASTE OF TIME.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    samsuung, Aug 31, 2015 IP
    King Manu likes this.
  17. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    @samsuung I agree with what you are saying. But it's funny that you talk about how a waste of time faking is, while faking the name of my favorite brand of phones. :D

King Manu, Aug 31, 2015 IP
  18. CreativesSystemNetwork

CreativesSystemNetwork Member

Best Answers:
    ye really building links play vital role, but lack of good content doesn't go in long run.

CreativesSystemNetwork, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  19. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes link building is great, Ask other high-quality websites to link to your website.

Publish your website details in high pr press release sites.

Post some high quality content in good article directories and take a backlink from them.

Or hire some expert from SEOclerks.

lukeSwenson, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  20. 1SEOcom

1SEOcom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes google will give worth for link building as long as the content is well written and they are naturaly built links and not spam, the quality of the content is the biggest factor.

1SEOcom, Nov 19, 2015 IP