1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Link Bait - I develop viral content for your site, then watch the links pour in!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ab420, Aug 23, 2011.

I will develop highly viral content for your website that is completely related to your specific niche. This content will be so helpful and useful, that many people will link to it naturally, drastically boosting your SERP's the white hat way. This is what Google wants!

Post-Panda Google is not a big fan of SPAM links, the safest way to boost your site, is by adding amazing, useful, unique content to your site so that others will link to it on their own. This means waves of diverse links from different IP's, websites, platforms, PR's, etc - the way it was meant to be.

Stop fighting Google, and join their side with amazing viral content.

* IMPORTANT NOTE *
    This is not possible for every niche, and there is no way to set a standard price. Send me a PM with your URL, niche and keywords you would like to target, and I will devise a plan with a detailed price quote. I will ONLY accept jobs that I know will work.

Dominate Google SAFELY! Anyone can get to #1... but if you don't do it the safe way, those rankings won't less, and even worse - you could get de-indexed by the might G!

Safe, Effective, Link Baiting - the future of SEO!

ab420, Aug 23, 2011 IP