1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link-Assistant-SEO Powersuite - Scam or not?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seowarrior, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Ovidiu Pescarasu

Ovidiu Pescarasu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Updates for these search engines' algorithms are available: Google.de (Germany), Google.co.uk (UK), Google.fr (France), Google.com.au (Australia), Google.nl (Netherlands) and 236 more search engines. These updates were not downloaded because your Link Assistant Search algo updates has expired.

Without the update, the software is unable to collect data from these search engines. To continue receiving updates, please renew your Search algo updates subscription.
    Can you believe it?

Ovidiu Pescarasu, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  2. seoblast

seoblast Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont have any idea about this thing. But as yu say, it seem cool to try out.

seoblast, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  3. MaxShone

MaxShone Peon

Best Answers:
    I ordered Pro license a few month ago, and it was said on buy page about the 6 month of free updates http://www.link-assistant.com/buy.html, so I contacted the support and they explained me what it is. Sometimes it's very important to learn reading first, this is what marketing is about. Am I wrong? It's got it pros and cons but I like using these tools more the any other tried before.

MaxShone, Aug 7, 2013 IP