1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling LIMITED OFFER Real Web TRAFFIC to your site From GOOGLE FACEBOOK TWITTER & MORE

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by Cpaexpert, Mar 6, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    *LIMITED TIME OFFER* Real Web TRAFFIC to your Website From *GOOGLE* *FACEBOOK* *TWITTER* & MORE!

[​IMG]FOR A LIMITED TIME THE PRICE FOR ALL PACKAGES WILL BE ON SALE (Original Prices are 2x Higher) This is only for the first few buyers. I will need to raise the price shortly as I cannot work for free and it does cost us money to run our promotional methods.

There is nothing fake about what you read. I am a professional Marketer and have been for 15 years! All of my traffic methods are 100% Legit and WHITE HAT

I have been helping clients for years gain TOP QUALITY WEBSITE VISITORS that are 100% REAL
    (NO BOTS or SOFTWARE)

I will roll you in our campaigns that we run and you can expect to get Genuine REAL Web site visitors, Unique Visitors every time!

What you get:

• Unique visits every day for 1 month Unique IP (no bots or software)
    • All visitors will stay a minimum of 10 sec on your site. WE GUARANTEE THIS!

• 100% Adsense safe so you will not loose your account
    • Improves your Search Engine Rankings
    • Fully Track able on Google analytic
    • Unique website traffic from around the world (80% USA)
    • Excellent Alexa rank-Boost your site popularity and reputation
    [​IMG]

Natural and real traffic-Your website is seen by genuine visitors. 24-hour unique visitors.

All Visitor source will be sent RANDOM or you PICK where you want us to run our campaign on:

GOOGLE
    YAHOO
    BING
    FACEBOOK
    PINTREST
    TWITTER

What we don't do:
    No Bot, No Proxies, no panel traffic
    No jingling, No Traffic Demon, or no other software traffic or no China traffic

OUR PACKAGES

5,000 Real Visitors-----------$15

10,000 Real Visitors-----------$25

25,000 Real Visitors-----------$55

50,000 Real Visitors-----------$95

These prices are for a limited time only and will shorty be set back to their original amounts

[​IMG]

LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOT BELOW ALL ORGANIC FROM GOOGLE AND MORE THEN ONE PAGE VIEWS

[​IMG]

These are untargeted visitors so I can guarantee any sales or opt ins though many have been reported to us in the past from clients.

Get top website traffic in the industry. We have serviced 22,680 happy clients.

Message me if you are unsure about something and I will guide you in the right direction

Small FAQ Here

Q: When I purchase how do I give the information you need?
    A: Upon successful purchase through paypal you will be redirected to a site and required to fill out the form of question we have. This is very important as it gives us everything we need to set your campaign up

Q: Is this bot traffic?
    A: No all of our traffic a real visitors and come from our campaigns we set up on our own networks.

Q: Can we get targeted web traffic?
    A: unfortunately at the movement you can not. all of our traffic is untargeted as we run 100's of campaigns at the same time and this would be really challenging to do

Q: Can I pick specific countries?
    A: No you may not, all of our visitors come from google, Facebook and Twitter. Most of the website visitors are from USA (80%+) and there will always be a mix of other countries.

Q: How do we track the traffic?
    A: We advise that you use google analytics, If you do not have google analytics we can set a temporary one for you and send you the link so you may view.

Q: what is the minimum visit time for your traffic?

A: The normal duration of the time visitors stay on your website is usually 10-30 secs. we have gathered this from our stats on our end. Some stay more then 30sec sometimes. We Guarantee that they will at least stay on your site for 10secs or that visit does not count as a visit and a new one is sent.

Q: What kinds of site do you accept?
    A: We accept all websites and links

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    Cpaexpert, Mar 6, 2016 IP
  2. Cpaexpert

Cpaexpert Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Reserved For FAQ

Cpaexpert, Mar 6, 2016 IP
  3. bumba1988

bumba1988 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I clicked the buy now button but it redirected me to a non-existing page. Please get this fixed or let me know how to place an order alternatively. I am interested in trying this out for 30,000 real visitors.

bumba1988, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  4. Cpaexpert

Cpaexpert Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I am working on fixing this issue, thanks for pointing it out :)

Cpaexpert, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  5. Cpaexpert

Cpaexpert Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    All Fixed Now, Thanks for your patience

Cpaexpert, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  6. cybiao

cybiao Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 54
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i only want traffic from facebook, can you sell it ?

cybiao, Mar 26, 2016 IP
  7. momcheto

momcheto Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If traffic is from FB, then users know about the content of the link, right? So these visits are not non-targeted at all. And can I put fb page instead website? If we talk about fb ? Can you do only fb traffic?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    momcheto, Apr 1, 2016 IP
  8. Ryouwashi

Ryouwashi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    give me your skype
    i buy a lot

Ryouwashi, Apr 4, 2016 IP