1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Likes / APW on Youtube after ad campaign

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by arandon, Jun 1, 2022.

Hello,

Recently we uploaded a music video on Youtube and straight on we started an ad campaign again on Youtube via Google Ads. We placed this video as a pre roll ad (skippable after 5 seconds). After a few days we had 20000 impressions and 6000 views according to Google Ads. This 6000 views seem correct as we received this amount at the video counter and in the Youtube Studio too. The strange thing is that the APV (Average Percentage Viewed) is 58.2%, which I believe is pretty good, however we didn't receive any likes, comments or new subscribers. (Not long ago we had another video with 4000 views and had just 16% APW, but it received 18 likes and 11 new subscribers.) My suspicion for this strange anomaly is because it was just an ad and the viewers couldn't like, comment or subsrcibe. Am I right?

Thank you for any answers in advance.

arandon, Jun 1, 2022 IP