1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Likes and Follows wanted on FB - Precursor to Crowdfunding

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by IainMcLean, May 17, 2017.

Hi everyone. This is my first post here so be kind please!!

I've invented, developed, prototyped and protected a new concept in energy & water saving kettles (Aquaflow-Kettles on FB). I did this partly to make money but also because I wanted to do something positive for the world, and am absolutely unashamed to say that. I'm not looking for praise or a feeling of superiority - just support to get the flipping thing made.

The project has had some ups and downs over the years, including a provisional offer from Morphy Richards which was subsequently withdrawn because of Kenwoods lack of success with their abysmal Eco-Fill energy saving kettles. I'm in a period of positivity right now and have decided to really push for greater public exposure and support, with a view to using that support in a crowd-funding attempt.

So at this point there is nothing to sell other than the idea and I've decided to use Facebook to do that. What is the best way to get Likes and Follows given this situation? I know you can promote to target audiences, but what to promote??

IainMcLean, May 17, 2017 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create a new and interesting short post in which features your unique and beneficial service that is redirected to your content website.

KylieSweet, May 18, 2017 IP