1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lightweight CMS for JUST DISPLAYING products.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Dan Mort, Aug 9, 2016.

Hi All,

I am looking to see if anyone has any ideas for me. I like to design my sites from scratch, and about the only other thing I use is bootstrap css framework on occasion.

I have a client I'm meeting with tomorrow, and they want an easy way to add products they sell, but NOT sell them online (since they are huge pellet stoves and such)

Does anyone have any ideas of any sort of CMS (possibly open-source?) that I can implement within the site so they can make these simple changes, possibly even create new category pages that can get the job done? Of course I can use some open source cart software, but they are intended to make payments where I'm just looking to display some products available. I'd also like the site to not be constrained to the design or inter-workings of the cms or a theme.

Any ideas??

Thanks guys and gals.

Dan Mort, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  3. Dan Mort

Dan Mort Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'll definitely take a look at that. Thanks for your input!

Dan Mort, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  4. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No sweat. Glad I could help.
    N.

Nigel Lew, Aug 9, 2016 IP