1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Lifestyle writers needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by FireStorM, Jun 24, 2016.

I am looking for very good writers who have experience and can write quality unique articles for a lifestyle website. Lifestyle category includes but not limited to Food & Drink, Beauty, Cars, Interiors, Luxury, Men, Women, Pets, Fashion, Auto, healthy living. They must be quality seo content that will engage, entertain and have potential to go viral.

Send me an article you have written on any lifestyle category and what you can do for my project, what categories in lifestyle you can write. Articles should be very good, unique, well written. If you can write a new one and send me to have a look, it is even better. Note: Should be unique, will double check on this

thank you

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    FireStorM, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  2. pianogirl

pianogirl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

How much are you paying for this work?

Lizzie.

pianogirl, Jun 25, 2016 IP
  3. Miguel_02

Miguel_02 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much are you offering for the job?

Miguel_02, Jun 25, 2016 IP
  4. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hello, sorry for posting inappropriately in your thread :). Could you kindly let us know of your prices? Thanks

jv1999, Jun 25, 2016 IP
  5. FireStorM

FireStorM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pricing depends on quality, experience and how well you now the topic

FireStorM, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  6. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is there a target word count? I have written personal development articles, and have talked about travel as can be seen in my blog.

ViolentAJ, Jun 26, 2016 IP
    wco likes this.
  7. HomeBlogger

HomeBlogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do not send him a new article because he will just take it for himself and post it and like that he gets free unique content, I bet he never picked anyone for this work, because he never keeps his word and never pays his contests.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY

HomeBlogger, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  8. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Well, he has over 1k posts, and a well-known member. Not sure who to believe

He's been around since 2005... yeah idk

jv1999, Jun 27, 2016 IP
    wco likes this.
  9. HomeBlogger

HomeBlogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ive been fooled many times by old members, it just doesnt work like that. What I said are facts that you can check by looking at his history, no winners for his contests.

It´s also kind of odd and suspicious to ask someone to write something NEW and send it to you by PM for review. Simply ask for recent work, recent written articles, blog posts... etc

HomeBlogger, Jun 27, 2016 IP
    wco likes this.
  10. FireStorM

FireStorM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Homeblogger, i have replied many people contacting me through message. You need to have patience if you messaged and did not get a reply yet. Too much impatience, quick conclusion is very bad in life and in business !

FireStorM, Jun 27, 2016 IP
    wco likes this.
  11. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would you like to share why you've posted this, such as a direct-reference to work you've done for him or her in the past, and any sort of proof (if you have it) such as screenshots or conversations? You say "I bet he never picked anyone for this work" yet this client literally just posted this ad this past Friday, so what are you basing this remark off of? You also stated "because he never keeps his word" with regards to? And "never pays his contests", so I have to ask you; is your entire participation and reply in this thread solely based on your disgruntled experience that you've had with this user-client in the past, and now you've come to this thread to throw around insults in an attempt to lodge a public complaint against this user-client in the manner in which you've depicted here to us?

While I'm all for both content-writers and users utilizing our forums to share experiences, advice, and feedback between clients - as I greatly appreciate this and have contributed such ways myself in the past- I'm still left to ask, as well as question your actual intent and reasoning for what you've posted here, above. Thanks. William

P.S. With all due respect; Why did or would you have created an entirely brand-new "work-sample" for a client without any payment up front, or security measures for your work, such as the utilization of sample-sharing via screenshots? Also, I don't see where he/she requested you do so anywhere above - with regards to any requirements, expressed by Storm, to the production of such to be considered for this position(s).

wco, Jun 28, 2016 IP