1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Life time Google Adsense Cheque of $3000+.. Must Read

Discussion in 'Payments' started by ziahaq21, Aug 2, 2007.

1. exinrex

exinrex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank's for sharing. keep posting your tips about adsense. on how to make money on it. I really like adsense and I never experienced to earn with it so Im keep reading and learning to know more about adsense secret and tips. Maybe if I can earn 200$ - 300$ a month with my adsense Im gonna quit my job.heheh

exinrex, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  2. jakomo

jakomo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Yes you can earn 200, 300 and more with Adsense ;)

jakomo, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  3. ziahaq21

ziahaq21 Banned

Best Answers:
    hi, $300 is very small amount. i know people who are earning more than $15000 p.m. As in all my message i said, " work hard", no one will pay you for useless things. study study and study your mistakes in adsense, do experiments on adsense. Learn from experts have tips, implement them. If you think just by sitting you get thousands of dollar no way. Many newcomer joined through me are earning atleast 200 p.m.

ziahaq21, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  4. gubak1

gubak1 Guest

Best Answers:
    I have two years old website about digital cameras. I have about 400-500 page impression every day, but I have only 3-6 clicks /day ($0.5-$1). My website is www dot infoborder dot com. Please take a look at and give me your suggestions about content and AdSense!

Thanks

gubak1, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  5. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are using a large rectangle which is the best performing ad unit. However you placed it into a totaly obsolete place, on the bottom of your article, where no-one reads anymore.

You must place this ad in your article, in your post! Below the title of your article.

Also, instead of the top horizontal banner ad on your page, you could add a link horizontal link unit just below your dark blue header. A link unit like this one on digital point forums between posts.

Do that and I'm sure you will see an increase in earnings.

JohnS0N, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  6. exinrex

exinrex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank's to your suggestion i really appreciate it.

I know it's very small amount but it's enough for me to earn that amount. :D I willing to learn more and study more about adsense. i got only average .30$ - 1$ a day.:( i really want to improve that. but for now im planning to make another site but i dont know what kind of niche i want to make.

exinrex, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  7. totalmasala

totalmasala Banned

Best Answers:
    nice tip! i always prefer original traffic and original clicks! that is why my adsense account is not banned as yet!

totalmasala, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  8. ziahaq21

ziahaq21 Banned

Best Answers:
    hi
    just seen your site. site is ok. don't use 768 rectangle ad, i always sugest everyone to use 250x350 or 350x350 ads formats only that too in the middle of the text matter. Use small images if your ads are there or better don't put ads on pages having big images, by doing this you will increase your other pages ecpm. Try to get more genuine visitors to your sites. Make your site and google ads in such a combination that even if visitor don't get what they want in your site, they get in google ads. Use good keywords. Contact me at if you want a good content for your site.

ziahaq21, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  9. tbh

tbh Peon

Best Answers:
    amen to that.

theyre also fair, and the more you work the more money you make. its very rewarding and i find no reason for anyone to try to cheat them.

tbh, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  10. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    We depend on google much, because adsense pays us but to really earn money we need our site to be well served by google search. Google makes up for a lot of my traffic, unfortunately I have some sites which are not in msn and yahoo, I always concentrate on google and don't even know how to get into yahoo and msn except by submitting my url to them and waiting.

JamesColin, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  11. boythatmarkets

boythatmarkets Peon

Best Answers:
    good info from everybody, especially ziahaq. Can u offer me any suggestions? Im not sure what step to take next to increase income.. even if its just small- should I do something different, or start on other site(s)

my site is at;; www dot beukesblog dot com

thanks,

-boythatmarkets

boythatmarkets, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  12. Jude Vihervaara

Jude Vihervaara Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel like I'm repeating myself, but there is just one way to get good quality traffic and there is no shortcuts:

Create good and unique content to your site. That is the only way. Google loves it and AdSense loves it too. And what is good, quality content? It always answers to someones question. Google loves good answers and good answer always includes lots of good keywords – naturally.

Just stay focused and create content.

Jude Vihervaara, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  13. budzer

budzer Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips. Means a lot especially for beginner.

budzer, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  14. inovative

inovative Peon

Best Answers:
    ziahaq21, Do you have any idea how to select niches? I'm confuse searching and select profitable niches. Please help. Thanks.

inovative, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  15. profitline

profitline Peon

Best Answers:
    currently now the most profitable niches are things that people don't look at, people tend to go into a niche that many are in so they don't profit.

profitline, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  16. hardjoko

hardjoko Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot. No you shouldn't tell anyone about your URL. You've been banned 4 times right? Google will ban your site if they find out it's your site.

However, I do think you're honest.

hardjoko, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  17. 732dollarcheque

732dollarcheque Banned

Best Answers:
    hi back again as 732dollarcheque. i was banned with no reason on this forum. And i'm very sad for this. Everytime i gave good info to everyone and the result i got is i was banned in this forum. so i'm back here in this new name. in today's trend i prefer you to create a site on real estate. because here you will get good advertisers with good bucks.

732dollarcheque, Aug 20, 2007 IP
  18. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you are probably going to be banned again since you stated who you were.

ablaye, Aug 20, 2007 IP
  19. .domainer

.domainer Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a website that has about 2000 unique visitors every day, all real traffic. How many dollars do you think I should make per day? I think I am wasting time and money without earning good money

.domainer, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  20. Galaxyl

Galaxyl Peon

Best Answers:
    Domainer, what you will earn depends on your niche. If you have a niche with high paying ads, you would expect to make a lot more than one with low paying ads.

It would be more useful to ask what click through rate you could expect to get. You can improve this by optimising your ad positions, colors etc. If your main aim with your site is to earn from Adsense and you are getting less than 10% CTR, you should easily be able to improve it. But .. the CTR will also depend on what else is on your page and whether you are giving your visitors a chance to click away on things that do not bring you any money.

Gal

Galaxyl, Aug 21, 2007 IP