1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Life time Google Adsense Cheque of $3000+.. Must Read

Discussion in 'Payments' started by ziahaq21, Aug 2, 2007.

hi,
    I'm a new member to this digital point. But a master in google adsense program. I'm here to share and give some tips to all new comers and experienced people who are earning adsense income.
    Google Adsense is one of the best affiliate program and are paying promptly to all customers who are giving genuine clicks. Now you will say, hey i too gave all genuine clicks but my account got disabled? Yes that's true. Ofcourse it happened to me 4 times. okkkkkkkk. in my later posts i will explain you all how to open google adsense account again if it gets disabled.
    Now after studying each and every aspect of adsense my website is running so nicely and daily i'm getting more than 7000 page impressions and around 500 genuine clicks and an average of $40 to $80 daily. My 2nd month payment showed an increase of $400 and i'm expecting my payment of $1109.44 within week. i got message from google.
    I advise everyone that never loose hope, and never be in hurry that you will loose everything. Always be calm study adsense carefully and read forums what others way and how others do. In my case i was so happy after receiving my first cheque of $732 that i scanned it and pasted it in my office. One more thing i got big amount in first, because my site is very old around 4 years old and having good traffic, and when i placed adsense ads on the vary first month i got paid.
    I think today's tip for google adsense is to get good and genuine traffic to their site, and never display your site name in any forum as it may create invalid clicks.
    I'm ready to help everyone out here to earn good income from google. If any one is having any query plz reply me with questions in detail so that i can answer you.
    thanks to all for reading my post
    your google help desk
    ziaul haque

ziahaq21, Aug 2, 2007 IP
    raju79 likes this.
  2. regencytimberbuildings

regencytimberbuildings Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that.
    What type of site would you recommend?
    What type of nitch would you recomend?
    Where do you recommend to place the ads on page?

regencytimberbuildings, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  3. integrity

integrity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is not an affiliate program? You sound fishy?

integrity, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  4. ziahaq21

ziahaq21 Banned

Best Answers:
    hi
    Creating a site is not a big thing, but creating a site on nice content is very important & tough. Internet is very vast and you can create a site on any topic, you will get visitors.
    I would recommend you 3 types of sites to create.
    1. health -- get less traffic but gives good income
    2. Internet and technology -- gets average traffic and average income on every ad
    3. Money -- gets good traffic but less income on every click
    In short all above 3 sites are good you can go with anyone.
    Make sure you write the content of your site with good keywords so as to attract high paying ads on your webpages.
    always use 350x350 or 250x350 square ads in the middle of the webpage and a leaderboard on right side.
    If you have i have content ready sites on more than 300 topics and ready made site contents on above 3 packages having more than 25000 pages with high paying keywords. you have to just upload the files on your site and ad your google pub no. there. thats all. if you want contact me at

ziahaq21, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  5. michiganfootball20

michiganfootball20 Peon

Best Answers:
    why would he sound fishy, its not like hes selling somthing

michiganfootball20, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  6. integrity

Best Answers:
    I just thought it was odd that the guys full time income is from an advertising program and he called it an affiliate program. I have been wrong before. He might be legit. Just my opinion. :)

No offense to you ziahaq21. :)

Ty Maier

7. ajitjc

ajitjc Banned

Best Answers:
    Can you please show your URL here?

ajitjc, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  8. integrity

Best Answers:
    If he shows it he will probably get click bombed w/ some of the crazy people here. :(

I have been click bombed twice here w/ little success. :(

9. ziahaq21

ziahaq21 Banned

Best Answers:
    hi integrity and others on this page,
    Sorry to all for saying google as affiliate program it was stupid mistake, & i appolize for it. Moreover i'm not here to sell anything but to share things about google adsense which a hard worker should know, if he/she really working hard to earn from adsense. In most cases it results in account termination for invalid clicks even if you are correct.
    As said by integrity, at present i can't put my url link here, because i don't want any spam clickings on my site, but ofcourse i gave a lot details to others in forum about site contents and ad placing details. Soon i will be putting url here, as i m new to this forum i have to wait atleast 7 days to put my signature.
    my email id is

ziahaq21, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  10. dshah

dshah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google adsense is affiliate program - with referrals 2.0 its as good as any other affiliate program - so whats wrong in calling it so.

dshah, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  11. coolramiz

coolramiz Banned

Best Answers:
    it also happned to me 4 times but never lose hope

coolramiz, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  12. Lung

Lung Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate or not...as long as can make money... Who care?

Lung, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  13. ziahaq21

ziahaq21 Banned

Best Answers:
    No need to discuss whether affiliate or referral...google pays less for this and not successful.
    Affiliate means - if you are promoting any money making business to another person and having commission for it.
    Referral means - if you are promoting any product or software on the internet and getting paid for it when clicked or download by some one.
    HOPE ITS CLEAR FOR EVERYONE.

ziahaq21, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  14. arnold

arnold Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi, how do you get traffic... organic or paid :)

arnold, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  15. *Mayank*

*Mayank* Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think organic traffic because the website is 4 years old :)

Congrats! and thanks!

*Mayank*, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  16. RoyalSeo

RoyalSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the traffic must be from search engines as your site is 4 years old.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge :)

RoyalSeo, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  17. ziahaq21

ziahaq21 Banned

Best Answers:
    yes i get all traffic from search engines like google, yahoo, msn etc. I prefer and concentrate more on genuine traffics rather than paid. Because if you pay for getting traffic, it comes from particular area only, and the service what they do is changing IP address with softwares, its all good to see as a newcomer, but if you know adsense thoroughly these are the most dangerous things you do.
    GOOGLE IS VERY SMART. WE CAN'T CHEAT THEM. SO BETTER GIVE GENUINE HARD WORD TO THEM AND THE ADWORDS ADVERTISERS.

ziahaq21, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  18. kks_krishna

kks_krishna Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey..its very good motivation for the beginners. keep posting your advice and tips for the adsense program.

kks_krishna, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  19. wizardrpg

wizardrpg Peon

Best Answers:
    Good one.. keep it up!!

wizardrpg, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  20. moshin

moshin Peon

Best Answers:
    i would like to know about your content ready websites?

is the content unique: other wise there is no point buying a content ready website, google will mark your content ready copies as spam and you have already mentioned it right "GOOGLE is smart":confused:

moshin, Aug 6, 2007 IP