1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lier ? dont enter - Tell the truth about adsense niche..

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Maxell, Aug 29, 2007.

This thread is not about telling how much you are earning and since there are 70% newbies and kids on this forum, I believe they make false statement.

No body here shares the website they are making money off, then how the hell one will know where to get yourself started with. No body tells about which niche to choose, there are hundreds of thousands people making money with adsense, but no one tells the truth which niche/site can make some decent amount, are you afraid of a person who is just starting and you believe he will provide bettre content than you ? I mean, come one, there are millions of websites...

If you feel someone will bomb you and try to get your URL off the adsense, then just sharing the niche which can make some decent amount will be help thousands here, dont expect that they will offer the same quality you are offering or they have all the other knowldge of optmization, traffic geeratoin etc, so share you niche..

I am telling the truth here.

I have 2 websites related with web design tutorials and forum and I make an average of $600 a month.

Note : if you dont want to share the niche with which you make decent money, just dont waste DP's space to post your junk.

thanks to all tohse post quality content and who are willing to help here..

Maxell, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  2. harshakiran

harshakiran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    when you asking some ones help
    post not be which these many rules

harshakiran, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  3. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There are many members here that share this information, give away free ebooks, explain exactly how we do it (that's all my blog is about) and help other new members every day..All we expect in return is a "thank you", a Green-Rep once in a while, and maybe a little respect..

There are many others though, who don't feel comfortable sharing specific information such as you mentioned, and you just have to respect them for that - but many of these members are still very helpful in other ways..

We're all just here to learn a little more.

Tearabite, Aug 29, 2007 IP
    kemus likes this.
  4. surfaddict

surfaddict Active Member

Best Answers:
    since im still new in adsense im not choosing any specific niche for my site. Thanks for those members who keep sharing valuable information related with adsense.

Im choosing a niche according to my own interest. I knew that site not make much money. People create more MFA site using expensive keywords without considering the valuable of information toward final user. So im out of niche to be considered as my site.

surfaddict, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  5. Creep

Creep Peon

Best Answers:
    Um, I didn't see any websites in your signature. How am I supposed to steal your income away from you? "Related with web design" is a little vague.

Anyway, my niches are mostly about collectibles.

Creep, Aug 29, 2007 IP
    Tearabite likes this.
  6. denimsakura

denimsakura Peon

Best Answers:
    Whats ur info u have to share with the rest of us, mate?

denimsakura, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  7. matthewk

matthewk Guest

Best Answers:
    Before i say what i actually want to say. I will let you know what sites i have niches i have exprerience in. Mortgage, Credit Cards, Computer Tech, and online gaming. Mortgage sites have without a doubt paid out the best for me, averaging over $1.50/click. Traffic is hard to come by, but if you can get it, you will make a ton off it whether your site is spammy or high quality doesnt really matter in this niche.

Ok, now that i did the nice thing and answered your question, i will say what i really wanted to say in the first place. First of all, you are complaining about people not sharing their niche, so others dont know what type of sites to make. Did you even read the TOS? The point of adsense isn't to make sites to put adsense on to earn money(as that is a clear violation of the TOS). Make a site about something you like. Make it high quality, and provides info people might be looking for. If you go around trying to find all the high paying niches, and make crap MFA sites, you arent going to get anywhere. But it looks like thats obviously a lesson you are going to learn the hard way.

matthewk, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  8. michiganfootball20

michiganfootball20 Peon

Best Answers:
    sweet man why would anybody want more competition. for any niche their is already competition and telling just makes the making good serps harder to get into, and traffic harder to come by. oh by the way, i run a couple myspace resource sites along with a humor blog

michiganfootball20, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  9. timallard

timallard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You seriously should try the search function on this forum. you are complaining about something that DP members talk about ALL the time.

timallard, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  10. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Try this bro. Get some good tools like nicheinspector and do the research on your own instead of wanting people to lay down a blue print for you. Sorry bro but most folks don't want people creaping in on them. So if you just take some time and do some research on your own I think you will be fine.

James Dean Nash, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  11. morphy

morphy Peon

Best Answers:
    Man I wont disclose my niches as that wont help ya at all cuz they are just some random stuff I pick completely randomly
    I don't believe in the power of a "niche"
    I believe in the power of "numbers"
    you have x sites and u r making x amount of money, you wanna make more? build more sites and keep building
    It worked very well for me, 100 sites did much better than 10. Of course this is just me and I respect what other dp fellows think.
    Good luck man.

morphy, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  12. Maxell

Maxell Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for all the replies, I completely forgot this thread. Honeslty, I think making more quality sites with some interesting content can bring you decent money, I only own web design related like tutorials, free templates, animations etc and I make small amount like $600-800 per month, and thats all.

I am considering building 5 new websites and I will see if builing more sites wit hdecent content helps here..

Maxell, Oct 3, 2007 IP