1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Licenses

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by wjorgens, Nov 16, 2007.

How does one obtain additional licenses for Opti? No response to email and you can't leave a voicemail...Is there another way to obtain additional licenses? Feel free to email me with additional insight: .

wjorgens, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Sure.. Just delete out the customers that have cancelled and re-use... At least that is a good temp fix while you are waiting for someone to respond..

Mia, Nov 19, 2007 IP
  3. Drwho17

Drwho17 Guest

Best Answers:
    I was able to leave a voice mail last week for them, still no response however. It's a shame, they can't just give someone the key generator, and let them handle key request/payment. I'm trying to give digitalpoint money, and they are making it extremely difficult for me to do so.

Drwho17, Nov 20, 2007 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It would be even nicer if the software would go opensource.

Mia, Nov 20, 2007 IP
  5. wjorgens

wjorgens Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone made it through or received a response from Digital Point or Shawn? Shawn, please either sell more licenses or release the code and/or key generator as promised - I really don't care which one, as long as something happens.

wjorgens, Nov 27, 2007 IP
    Mia likes this.