1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Liability of Click Attacks

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Technosites, Feb 19, 2007.

Hi,
    I was reading these forums and heard about these click attacks and its got me paranoid. I'm currently installing adlogger to monitor the situation :) I was wondoring though, whats the liability on the webmaster subjected to click attacks? If the webmaster shows logs of the click attacks when google comes knocking, is the webmaster to blame still and will google kick them out of the program? Its hardly the webmasters fault if they get click attacked - but how can you prove it was a click attack and not one of your friends making money for you?

Thanks,
    Technosites

Technosites, Feb 19, 2007 IP
  2. Jarodboy

Jarodboy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I get click bombed once in a while and i still have my account, so i can only conclude that if you don't do any kind of fraud, then Google will find a way to know that you didn't asked anybody to click your ads...;)

Jarodboy, Feb 19, 2007 IP
  3. sreechar

sreechar Peon

Best Answers:
    send an e-mail to google about what happened and u ll get a proper response..they ll not consider as a frod with a click of one or two

sreechar, Feb 19, 2007 IP