1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LG G3 do you have one?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Andy Lippis, Oct 11, 2014.

Im thinking about getting the LG G3, i really love how the phone looks. Iv currently got the Samsung note 2. The s-pen has been handy but don’t really use it all that often. since the phones updated its firmware its performance is shit compared to when it was new.
    other phones im considering;
    note 4
    Z3
    S5
    6 or 6+

if you have the G3 to you regret it or love it?

Andy Lippis, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  2. user751139

user751139 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not sure about the LG G3 but I'm expecting to get my Z3 Compact sometimes this week. I'll give you a quick review once I've received it. It looks promising I must say....can't wait :)

user751139, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  3. Andy Lippis

Andy Lippis Member

Best Answers:
    i was playing with the Z3 today at the shops and i really liked it. i will be getting a ps4 so being able to play ps4 games from it sounds awesome and apparently their will a wireless charging device for it as well.

Andy Lippis, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  4. Andy Lippis

Andy Lippis Member

Best Answers:
    I got the xperia Z3 and so far have no regrets. just have to order my phone cases and screen protectors from china because no one is selling them here in Brisbane Australia. apparently its too new.

Andy Lippis, Oct 17, 2014 IP