1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Leviathan SEO Services - Free Trial

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by leeguarino, Jul 2, 2013.

Hi All,

My name is Lee Guarino and I am the head of sales and marketing for a Hampshire based SEO Company called Leviathan Services. We have over 6 years’ worth of experience in the field of Search Engine Optimisation and are currently going through a period or expansion primarily looking to take on new clients.
    Our service is very transparent and we try to keep it as simple as possible for all parties concerned. Below is a brief three step overview of how our service could work for your business site.

1. Initial fact find with you to gleam exactly what your long and short term goals are, so that we can generate a tailored list of keyword phrases that are specific to that company’s needs.

2. Once the keywords have been decided upon we would then start a two week free trial on two keyword searches that are decided upon. This is so that you can see our service in action before there is any cost to you.

3. Once the trial period is over and as long as you are happy we will then start to SEO all the keyword searches and the site as a whole. This is when we will begin to bill the you for our service.

As you can see the service is very simple for everyone concerned and at Leviathan SEO services we are so confident in our SEO package that we do not tie anyone into a fixed term contract and our service can be terminated at any time with no additional cost to the client.

Please feel free to browse our site at no1seoportsmouth.co.uk and don’t hesitate to contact myself if you have any questions or would like to discuss your SEO needs and what we can do for your business site.

All the best.

Lee Guarino
    Head of Sales and Marketing
    Leviathan SEO Services

Phone: 07944465444 / 02392 984317
    E-Mail:

leeguarino, Jul 2, 2013 IP