1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lever breaks 1,000 - sky is the limit!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anthonycea, Mar 18, 2005.

1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Chachi, one does not have to be a genius to see from the website what I am trying to do, there is no need to tell investors the business plan behind each domain or site that could be built out.

The idea is to build businesses and sell them for a great profit and do it over and over.

anthonycea, Mar 18, 2005 IP
  2. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    heh, ok. It was a long Thursday night AC.

chachi, Mar 18, 2005 IP
  3. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    AC Don't worry, we all have faith in you..your ideas and dreams will become reality one day.

I would help you out if I had the money :p ... Maybe one day when I find a nice rich critically ill sugardaddy - I will use sex as a weapon to make him invest big bucks. :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

MELLA, Mar 18, 2005 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I am just going to see Uncle TOPS one day after he makes it, then I will be on my way Mella :) :p :eek:

5. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    what were you wholesaling before AC?

chachi, Mar 18, 2005 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Still doing it, but the promotional advertising business got crushed in a big way after 2000.

www.advertisingspecialtybrands.com

Will show you some of the stuff.

7. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    Ahh, what was the downturn due to? Internet?

chachi, Mar 18, 2005 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Well a recession started in 2000 when the dot-coms all crashed, the NASDAQ index was over 5,000 then, now it is a bit above 2,000 5 years later and has never recovered anywhere near its high.

9/11 happened, making the recession worse, companies cut back, record oil prices, the ongoing war, along with the decline in American manufacturing jobs and the new trend of outsourcing everything to China and India has made it hard for many companies to thrive in America. Companies that formerly manufactured products in their own plants in the USA have become importing companies today and this is a sad trend for business in America.

PS: Yes the internet hurt a lot of businesses that sold through resellers like we do, but the general downward trend in manufacturing and business purchasing as a result of the above conditions hurt the business the most.

9. Weirfire

Weirfire Language Translation Company

Best Answers:
    Does anyone else feel sorry for AC? lol

Weirfire, Mar 19, 2005 IP
  10. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Better feel sorry for everyone Weirfire, have you been watching the news or are you living in a glass bubble :confused:

http://vivisimo.com/search?v%3Asources=Web&query=greenspan+budget+deficit+threat&x=55&y=20

We are in danger of a banking crisis because of government policy and the war that is costing a Billion dollars a week and loss of life that continues to this day. If China and Japan cease buying US Treasury Bonds and pull out of US Dollar investments our banking system will fail. In 1990 CitiBank was on the verge of going broke so things like this can happen. Ever hear of the “Great Depression” my lad?

The following search shows how CitiBank was involved in WorldCom and Enron scams to the tune of Billions and how corruption also has lead to the economic destruction that is being worked in Washington and New York.

http://vivisimo.com/search?query=Citibank+bankrupt&v%3Aproject=vivisimo-com&v%3Asources=Web&x=35&y=14

Money is made by fraud and theft in America, not by hard work, now Bush wants to change Social Security so Wall Street can steal Billions more from the retirement accounts of Americans.

anthonycea, Mar 19, 2005 IP
  11. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    It's a beautiful day, birds singing, sun shining, blue skies...

WTF are we doing looking at our PCs for? Not much Brit activity today methinks ;) :D :p

Lever, Mar 19, 2005 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Lever you know well that Digital Point is like a drug for it's members, what shall you do with yourself when the electric goes out :confused: :eek:

Talk about the "Great Depression" :mad: :eek:

13. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    OK, sun's going down now - got a little more UV rays than I expected today...

Hmm, I have been thinking about the possibility of power-out and there's only one way to do it... prepare... get a diesel generator and keep it in good working order, ready for when things go pear shaped. (I've always wondered, why do people pick on pears? Why not banana or turnip? OK, I'll stop now)

I really don't know why we don't harness the power of the sun... it really makes sense... I just think that "fat cats" in suits and ties realise they can't make anything out of it (yet) and when they do they'll be diadvantaged 'cos they're not (yet) in control of somewhere sunny... ;) :D

UPS, diesel gens and chip fat - yeah !

Lever, Mar 19, 2005 IP
  14. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Why not put up pages on alternative energy Lever :confused: It has to be a hot subject with the cost of oil at record levels.

Think about it and let me know what you come up with. PM me when you come up with the secret concept :eek:

15. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    I already had something lined up a few months back. it's just awiting some quality time to be spent on it. That PLUS the "other" project waiting in the wings... just been a little overwhelmed with work since Christmas. I need to dust off the old programme and, as with all things - when the time is right, they will kick into action ;)

Don't worry AC, I haven't forgotten ya :)

Lever, Mar 19, 2005 IP
  16. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You need technical writers and researchers to produce content. If you can find experts who are willing to contribute on an ongoing basis so they can gain exposure for their positions and or companies you can do well with the portal CMS software that is out there today.

Some of it is turn key with hosting included also, so if you can put together a team of folks with vested interests it is possible to build a portal with very little overhead if you can pay the ASP hosting fees.

17. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    ASP as in Application Service Provider or Active Server Pages? ;)

Lever, Mar 20, 2005 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    The former, you know I am not a M$ man :eek: :p

anthonycea, Mar 20, 2005 IP
  19. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    yfs1, Mar 29, 2005 IP
  20. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found