1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Letsplaynow - Autoupdate Online Gaming Website [no Reserve]

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rbagaming, Feb 13, 2013.

Hello,

I am selling my online gaming website, LetsPlayNow.info. It is an automatic arcade website that fetch games from the internet itself and admin can add thousands of games with only a couple of clicks.
    Online gaming websites are easy to promote and can make good money if the promotion is done in the right manner. I have been into arcade websites for almost 5 years now. I can help the buyer in kick starting some traffic and guide him in arcade niche if needed.

This is a quick sale and there is no reserve price, the site will be sold even if the highest bid is only $5. Happy Bidding.

rbagaming, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  2. Web Krafters

Web Krafters Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm looking to buy a gaming site too but confused between 2 gaming sites offered on Digitalpoint forum.​
    I would like to ask few questions if you dont mind. I really liked the site!!! ​
    # Is there any existing traffic on site?​
    # Is there any existing revenue on site?​
    # How old the site is?​
    # Is it banned on Google Adsense? I dont see adsense ads on it thats the reason I'm asking this.​

Web Krafters, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  3. rbagaming

rbagaming Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    #Consider no traffic
    #I didn't monetize it
    #It was created in November 2012
    #No it is not banned, Google Adsense can be added on the website, I have it on my other arcades.

In case you are interested in arcade websites that have traffic and are earning already, I have a few other websites that I might be interested in selling, you can PM me for the links.

rbagaming, Feb 13, 2013 IP