1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let's talk about print advertising

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ChristopherUK, Nov 21, 2015.

Hey everybody,

I'm a french student in import-export third year program and also student at Wiltshire College(England) in HNC Business Management in England this year.

Furthermore, I'm doing a Business development internship for a french company in print advertising sector called Adintime.

Little bit about the company:

"Adintime.com is a marketplace dedicated -as a start- to print media buying inspired by RTB: real-time bidding. We can call it print programmatic. We want to digitize and simplify purchasing media space buying by offering advertisers the ability to communicate with just a few clicks, 100% online and with the best rates on national and international press titles."

I have to realize a market research to know if it's interesting to develop the company's activity in the world and what kind of businesses can be interested by this service.

This is why I created a online survey to know your opinion as company. I would really appreciate your opinion, thank you for your time !

The Survey => http:// + educ.sphinxonline.net/v4/s/gpwhub

Thank you in advance :D
    Christopher

ChristopherUK, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  2. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    for me I think that print media has been overtaken with time. it is tiresome to print and create those prints, uses a lot of resources and takes time and money. Other methods like the social media are quick, easy to use and the information gets to a larger population at the same time and within a very short period. its actually seconds. Print media has no place in today's generation. thanks

kimanierick, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  3. ChristopherUK

ChristopherUK Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Kimanierick,

Thank you for your feedback, it's true that currently print advertising decrease for the profit of digital advertising but print advertising stay always in the top 3 media on which companies advertised on.

Christopher

ChristopherUK, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  4. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    it is true but it is not economical for daily advertisements. it is always good to use the print media maybe once or twice a month in the monthly magazines. I think that is more better

kimanierick, Nov 22, 2015 IP