1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let's take a look at HUCKABEE supporters..

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ncz_nate, Dec 26, 2007.

We all know that Ron Paul cannot and should not be president because of his supporters..

I mean c'mon get real, he has neo-nazi's, skinheads, "troofers", conspiracy theorists, ugly people, fat people and homeless people all supporting him.

that is outright. we must not let a man get into the white house with that kind of status or else there is a high, high chance he will encourage the killing of jews and blacks, and encourage the use of being fat, ugly, etc.

uh uh, not in my country. but let's also look at someone else who I have suspicion might not be capable of running the White House..

[​IMG]

Mike Huckabee..

because he has a supporter who kinda looks like a pedophile.

Please vote for someone in 2008 you truly believe will not make a change, but someone whose supporters are perfect.. usually rich, white - good patriotic Americans. Preferably with blonde hair.. and blue eyes, eh heck you be the judge!

(This message has been inspired by the Guilianni campaign.. and the Romney campaign, and Thompson.. and McCain. Heck, basically anyone who doesn't have supporters that are just plain freaks!)

ncz_nate, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  2. smatts9

smatts9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    They follow in their Hucka-trance because of that lazy eye, has some type of hypnotic powers to it.

smatts9, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  3. Bernard

Bernard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure he's a great guy in real life, but in that picture, he looks like an extra in a George Romero zombie movie.

Bernard, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  4. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are probably right, but the white shirt doesn't help his ghoulish appearance.

AGS, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  5. Bernard

Best Answers:
    lol... I was talking about the "pedophile" guy in the blue shirt.

Bernard, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  6. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lmao he does actually

ncz_nate, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  7. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Ronies going to a new low? Calling an old guy pedophile without any reason or proof... Long live Ronies....

The Webmaster, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  8. Bernard

Best Answers:
    It's obviously a joke just like the Huckster's recent televised threat to shoot dead anyone who doesn't vote for him.

Bernard, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  9. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    A joke?

Calling a random old person a pedophile for a politically motivated intention and without any evidence is pathetic.

The Webmaster, Dec 27, 2007 IP
    browntwn likes this.
  10. demosfen

demosfen Peon

Best Answers:
    With short sleeves? The one that Huckebee is talking to? Looks like a sadomite to me

demosfen, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  11. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Oh snappppppppppp

webwork, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  12. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would have to agree.

Big difference from someone asking why neo-nazis moved from voting for gore, then kerry to RP. Or why so many of the RP supporters on this forum are of one of these groups:
    1 foriegn muslims
    2 conspiracy nuts
    3 racists
    4 agree white guys who think bush blew up the towers
    5 nate (whom I am thinking is in 3 of the above. lol)

debunked, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  13. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You forgot to no 6 about rp supporters, people who love a politician who speaks the truth and arent in the hip pockets of any special interest groups.:D

pingpong123, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  14. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm....let's see here.

I'm not foreign, nor Muslim. I'm not a conspiracy nut, in fact, I laugh at them and ridicule them just as much as many of the people here. I don't believe the whole truther thing, although I do believe a new investigation would show more incompetence within our government than the 9/11 Commission presented. I don't consider myself a racist; I'm part Native American, and just in general consider singling out a group solely based on their race as idiocy. Hate someone for who they are, but not what they are. Oh, and I am not Nate.

I think you need to revise your statement to include normal people who want just a little more Constitution in their lives. I think our government is overgrown, and continuing to grow at a rapid pace, and slowing the growth is not enough. The only guarantee with more government is less freedom, and that is unacceptable in my eyes. There is one candidate willing to fix that, so it made my choice for President pretty easy.

omgitsfletch, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  15. debunked

Best Answers:
    I agree with the bolded part - definitely!

But if I remember correctly you have taken the position of the islamist on some threads. Somehow you made suicide bombing, head chopping, and the such as not really being bad.

16. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks debunked. good compliments comin' my way every day

ncz_nate, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  17. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have time right now, but I'll go through my posts when I get home, and see if I can find what you're referring to.

omgitsfletch, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  18. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't bother. These guys pigeon hole people who disagree with them, and create a wide net of slander and misdirection.

If he is going to say these things about you, Debunked should be the one to provide proof. F**k this guilty until proven innocent nonsense.

Fletch, I'm probably closest to you in my perspectives, and I've been accused of the same things.

There are a group of Christian fanatics, obsessed with war with the Muslim fanatics, and anyone not picking a side, gets handed one whether they like it or not.

Debunked is one of the smarter guys in the Nixon gang, but he has the same fatal flaw of only seeing the world in black and white, propaganda and disinformation. Slander or hype.

When he wants to wake up, look deep and hard at the big picture, he might get it. But until that happens, it's so much easier to just name call and insult people rather than do any research or use any critical thinking.

guerilla, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  19. debunked

Best Answers:
    oh you're welcome.

... scratches head....

20. debunked

Best Answers:
    Well I think you pengion-holed me. Obviously you don't know me.

I thought he was an islamist from the start and was surprised to find out he lived in the states. I don't remember which thread or what, but it sure seemed like he was an extremist. That is why I wrote why I did, the way I did.