1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let's share our products and wisdom

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by SCookAAM, Jun 8, 2014.

Hi everyone,

I had a thought, and let's see how it goes. There are many writers on here with many different experiences. Some of us have created info products to share our knowledge and "wisdom" with others like us. so I thought why not create a thread where everyone could feel free to blatantly promote their stuff :)

I myself have written an eBook that helps writers become educated on proper methods for making money as freelancers. it's linked in my signature. But I want to see what else is out there. I'd even be open to a critique.

But this isn't just to shamelessly promote my own book. I want to see what you guys have created. I think this could be a great opportunity to share and help each other.

SCookAAM, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  2. shemseddine

shemseddine Active Member

Best Answers:
    how long does it take you to create the ebook?

shemseddine, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  3. SCookAAM

SCookAAM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean how to produce any eBook, or mine in particular?

Well, mine was compiled from experiences over the last year, and several years before that. It took me probably several weeks to write, edit, correct, test and get it ready for purchase.

If you're asking about creating your own, it's hard to say. it all depends on you, how fast you write, how good of a teacher you are, etc etc.

SCookAAM, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  4. shemseddine

shemseddine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I was asking about your own. I'm mostly a blogger but maybe one day will get involved in an eBook

shemseddine, Jun 8, 2014 IP