1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lets All Pick A Day And Leave Adsense All At Once !

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by locals, Jul 23, 2009.

1. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well uhhh YEAHHH if people like you who are making 11 dollars a month are afraid to try and find new ways of advertising. . . and just settle for crumbs left over from google THEN YOU ARE RIGHT... however if you consider what is going on then you might change your mind. GOOGLE is basically a monopoly.

YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU FULL PRICE FOR YOUR CLICK WHEN THEY ARE SELLING THE SAME ADS ON THEIR SEARCH ENGINE.

GOOD LUCK !

well when you take your adsense ads off . . . and stop relying on them then you too will find other options ;)

locals, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  2. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    How can you say "what your clicks are worth"? The fact is, it's your choice wether or not you want to use AdSense...and the same goes for everyone else. I choose not o support your cause, while others may...that's all folks!

SearchBliss, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  3. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:

hmmm shouldn't the "other options" been always there? :rolleyes: what don't tell me you've only been using adsense only for generating income....:rolleyes:

Project Mobius, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  4. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no but they have been placed on ALL of my sites . . . because of how well they show ads pertaining to the page.
    But I think they cost me more money to use them by having my visitors leave the page for a few cents, thats all
    i have been saying through out this post.. . . I think they would be great if they actually paid what the click was worth.

locals, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  5. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so are you saying your traffic is worth the cost adsense pays you per click ?

locals, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  6. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is not going to work.

Chancey, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  7. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well it has worked for me . . . i just wanted to let people know they were not alone in the frustration of dealing with adsense .. .
    if you choose to continue to get ripped off by them then that is fine.

locals, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  8. Jontish

Jontish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not focus and put your energy in getting more traffic instead? You won't bring Adsense down.

Jontish, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  9. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, Adsense is an extra, so yes. My site is not about, for, or because of Adsense. It's a site that has actual original information and was put out as a means of informing and educating. I added Adsense to it years after I started it and if Adsense ceased to exist, the site would still be there with the same level of effort put into it. People need to stop thinking of their sites solely as money-makers. So, I'm staying in the program.

Adpubster, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  10. makemoneyonlinefromblog

makemoneyonlinefromblog Peon

Best Answers:
    Common it won't happen. People will never leave. Even though we leave other people will take our place...at last its we who lost...

11. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    99% of adsense publishers would increase their earnings by asking themselves 2 simple questions - and acting on them.
    1. If I was advertiser, would I want my adverts on this site
    2. If I was an advertiser, how much I would be prepared to pay to have my adverts on this site.

magda, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  12. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that has nothing to do with how much adsense is going to pay you per click...

locals, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  13. fundoobuddy

fundoobuddy Peon

Best Answers:
    talking in terms of size, if we all are ants then google is a human.

1000 or 10000 ants cannot bring down a human, the number of ants joining hands to bring down a human must be real big, i hope you get what i mean to say.

u started this thread 23rd july, to this day 23rd august -> 1 month i dont see even 20 ants on your side, but suppose 20 ants did, then for 10,000,000 ants you need some 27777 years, and until of 10,000,000 ants joined, most have died and google has grown to a monster from a human, so u r not in an way reaching your goal

you need to think how you need to step to carry out this plan, collecting a bunch of people here and there wont help.

fundoobuddy, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  14. mussolinihitler

mussolinihitler Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe u should try boycotting for a day or a week instead of completely quitting...that way...im sure more people will be interested in joining you, coz its only giving up earnings for a day or a week at max.

But, i seriously doubt you if you will be able to gather enough people in your movement to make google notice. :-/
    good luck anyways!

mussolinihitler, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  15. prabhjot1992

prabhjot1992 Peon

Best Answers:
    why man you didnt got your answer

prabhjot1992, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  16. Hoster1

Hoster1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the thought that right now AdSense is the best of what is available - no ad network pays as much as they do, even when their payments are somewhat small. For now, we just need to bear it until something better (like NAA PPP) comes back again.

Hoster1, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  17. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL I have reached my goal . . . I made it to 100 dollars the minimum pay out and then YANKED MY ADS . . . so as far as I am concernced I WON . . . they do not affect me in any way ANY more . . . I do get your analogy though. But also some people that have quit may not post, the people that posted about not wanting to quit but still cry about pay outs are just stuck to the "teet"

locals, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  18. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    HOW DO YOU FIGURE ? ? ?

If you feel your sites is worth 10 dollars a click that is NOT going to make google pay you even 5 dollars a click LOL AHAHAHA I dont know where you came up with that thought from . . .

locals, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  19. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm making $1+ per click so I'm set personally mate. While the idea of a boycott isn't a bad idea, it won't work against a corporation like Google mainly because you could NEVER get enough people to take down their ads enough to effect Google.

also, it isn't Googles fault if advertisers aren't paying as much as they may have been for certain keywords mate ...

CLS1321, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  20. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    THIS WAS SOMETHING I WAS GOING TO DO . . . and if others wanted to join that was fine. . . IT IS NOT A PERSONAL MISSION TO SHUT DOWN THE POS FORMALLY KNOW AS ADSENSE

I ALREADY TOOK THEM DOWN and i am happy with my visitor visit length now that I am not selling out my own visitors for pennies

I PERSONALLY DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU OTHERS DO LOL

locals, Aug 23, 2009 IP