1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lets All Pick A Day And Leave Adsense All At Once !

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by locals, Jul 23, 2009.

1. christian231

christian231 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I appreciate that.

christian231, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  2. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol I wish you luck on this one because my biggest complaint about adsense was their customer service dept takes too long to respond.

Slincon, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  3. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    everyone I personally think we should let this thread die now, no offense mate but you would have to plan it a LOT better and get atleast 100 people or more to agree just to START before posting, to get a real response. Also you would be better off asking people to maybe remove ads for say 4 hours but when it comes to the whole day people obviously want to earn and aren't willing to remove ads and lose money for what looks to me like a lost cause.

but I do applaud your effort and am not trying to be rude or anything, honestly.

CLS1321, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  4. justkidding

justkidding Active Member

Best Answers:
    Damn, I will never do this...

justkidding, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  5. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    ehh and I know I said let this die however one last thing .... why whenever someone here tells you they make thousands a month do you claim they are lying ? I've seen people on these forums whos sites get well over 100,000 impressions per day ... so why would making thousands a month be so unreasonable lol ?

CLS1321, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  6. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    Buh-buy then, ya'll come back and see us sometime, okay? These "let's all boycott Adsense" ideas/threads/threats come up every so often and apparently there was no great exodus those times, so why should the masses follow you this time?

Adpubster, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  7. yooozy

yooozy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would do that for paypal as it has a lot of decent alternatives but Adsense I can see nothing else I can go for
    in case of quitting Adsense

~yoozy

yooozy, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  8. PitbullJack

PitbullJack Peon

Best Answers:
    i just left adsense.....ill start it off

PitbullJack, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  9. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    THANKS PITBULL JACK I am sure you did it for your own reasons !

BUT I TOO HAVE LEFT ADSENSE !

It doesnt bother me if people do or dont . . .that is their own prerogative on why one should leave .. . I just think it is crap when a company / websites gets so big it cant even see its own keyboard !

PS everyone is asking what are you going to do when you leave, this and that and even giving me BAD REP LOL over this thread. BUT this has actually forced me to find new ways to make more money on advertising and I am happy I left adsense . . .

locals, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  10. SmallPotatoes

SmallPotatoes Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this is a great idea. You should all take adsense off your sites immediately.

I will keep it on my sites so I can report back to you when Google have gone bankrupt.

SmallPotatoes, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  11. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sounds like a plan . . .you keep earing 65 cents a day buddy !

locals, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  12. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    oh that's a good one, i'm sure you can still "report back to you" when google goes bankrupt, its gonna be such a big news you don't need to have adsense on your site to find out...

Project Mobius, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  13. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    While I do agree with you that the customer support does need some work, I think you are going to have to try a little harder to gain that many people who are willing to go along with you on this one. For a lot of people Adsense has been working quite well :).

tjsocr22, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  14. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i havent found a person that has been able to tell me adsense pays them what their clicks are worth . . . granted SOME make good money each month. But it still remains that they are UNDERPAYING

locals, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  15. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Help us to understand what the viable alternative would be for small website owners. I am at a loss for real alternatives - please educate me.

Phynder, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  16. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    personally . . . I think if you should make an "advertising" page on your blogs and then describe how you feel your site can help the audience that would post links or what ever on your site.

Then you find a "random" text/banner rotator. Then you can sell 6 month minimums for X amount and say have only like 10-20 of each through out your page . . . since you are not using adsense you can have say 4 or more areas that are the single line text links - where ever you need them.

Then depending on how your site is use the same text/banner rotator and then make some 300x250 ad spots that you can wrap inside your posts and make some banner size ones. ITS NOT GOING TO TAKE EFFECT OVER NIGHT . . . but neither did the google money you are earning right now. even keep up the google ads . . . and make a "waiting list" for advertising on your site so when you finally do display the ads then you have a few different ones to go up there.

PERSONALLY I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF APPROX 25 CLICKS IN THE LAST WEEK !

I use stat counter and I can see how people come and go from my site... I have seen them GO through google ads . .. and GOOGLE DOESNT WANNA PAY ME or skim a little off the top . . . fine . . . then I will resolve it my way. I have attempted to contact them VARIOUS WAYS and TIMES... no response.

You have a PR3 site in your sig... you can EASILY sell 15 links and make decent money in comparison to what adsense is paying you . . . then when the time comes you just notify them most times they will renew BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING PAID FOR CLICKS advertising is done on a timely manner.

When you start to get loads of ads and loads of page views then use openx to manage all your ad spots.

PLEASE feel free to ask more questions and lets discuss this...talking is how we will find a solution to adsense . . . dont get me wrong if they catered to the adsense - in terms of paying % of click price instead of WHATEVER THEY ARE DOING and etc. - like they cater to adwords . . then they would be 1/2 way decent. . . why is it we can not get in touch with them EVER ???? that just spells trouble . . . i have been burned enough by them to take my ads down . . . i hate checking into their control panel and seeing .03 cents for a click ARE YOU F' ing SERIOUS . . . what am I going to do with 3 cents LOL I would rather keep the visitor on my page . . . oh yeah and that brings me to another thing . . . not being able to open a new page upon click .. . what kind of crap is that ? so you wanna steal my custee and give me crumbs . . . no thanks . . .

locals, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  17. FifthDimension

FifthDimension Member

Best Answers:
    Its just the economy, and I agree customer support is bad at Google for small adsense publishers. (its the same story for adwords also)

FifthDimension, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  18. gordon08

gordon08 Peon

Best Answers:
    We should start an adsense union and collect dues. So when we all go on strike, we can at least live off from the dues we collected.

gordon08, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  19. dathoacuc

dathoacuc Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never ads on my site

dathoacuc, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  20. piratesbi

piratesbi Peon

Best Answers:
    I too get bored with adsense. I have huge page view, blended ads...............But still I earned $1-2 per day. It sucks for me.

piratesbi, Aug 5, 2009 IP