1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let this be an inspiration

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by advancedfuture, Mar 9, 2008.

1. reinaldo83

reinaldo83 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think quantity is REALLY important but not 100% better than quality. The quality is important too, if not you will not make even 1$ a day. If quantity is his point, the question is not "why not make 1000 of em?", the question for you is "why not make 1.000.000 of em"??? to get 1.000.000$ dayly.

You can easyly make a million of them using spam softwares but if you don't have at least a little of quality i'm sure you will not make a million dollars dayly.

reinaldo83, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  2. akvarel

akvarel Peon

Best Answers:
    I take this as another inspiration.
    Well done, congrats :)

akvarel, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  3. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just a quick question...is your site product/brand specific or category (broad) related?

anarmyofme, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  4. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't like your attitude towards him. He has already stated in a post title that screenshot is for inspiration. How greed are you by bashing on him for not telling you details about his work?

Congrats for OP anyway. ;) I never make such a kind of huge amount per day but hope I will.

Sxperm, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  5. MrsMildredPierce

MrsMildredPierce Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats! Thanks for posting.

MrsMildredPierce, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  6. karabas

karabas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats!
    Keep it up.

karabas, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  7. HaltingPoint

HaltingPoint Peon

Best Answers:
    When I clicked this thread I was half expecting it to be somebody who didn't speak english very well pushing whatever lame eBook that "led to their great success" so it could be a lot worse.

However I do kind of agree with MakeADifference. Personally, I think its fine to post your daily earnings, only as long as the post has some other purpose though.

If you were to ask for strategies for growing it or had some tips, this post might be interesting but to many of us it appears to just be gloating and from some of the people I've encounted, $100/day is lunch money (I believe Shoemoney posted once that he needs to make $2k/day just to pay his staff. Of course its easy for me to say this as I'm hovering around $5/day currently.

Bottom line, there's enough junk posts on DP as it is, post something useful.

HaltingPoint, Mar 17, 2008 IP