1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let me make you $30 in CJ + coach you how to do it!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Y2R, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Chackday

Chackday Peon

Best Answers:
    I see many negative replies in this thread and many other threads on DP. Seriously, it is not necessary and stupid to attack other members.

Chackday, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  2. nhangen

nhangen Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone is bashing him, but we must also make sure that people aren't getting mislead or ripped off. Discretion is the word.

nhangen, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  3. cahmedioun

cahmedioun Guest

Best Answers:
    this ppl real scammer, many id at dp, many time got banned and always offering stupid coaching that he claim 30$ a day from CJ. beware with this kind coach offer coz he will back again with new peon acc that offering same service.

cahmedioun, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  4. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Which money back ? Use your brain - this member is banned now. Makes sense ?

Chackday, I will attack scummers and liars any given day in my life, don't tell me what to do please.

DPParadise, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  5. Chackday

Chackday Peon

Best Answers:
    I disagree, there are many true and top class internet money maker providing their coaching here on DP and forums like Warrior Forum. I took one of the coaching and it changed my life forever. So no doubts on these coachings for me. Serious, i am not bothered if he is back, infact i will be glad for any such offers for coaching because I need someone to coach me in Comm Junction.

Anyone tried his offer before he got banned, pls PM me his contact info.

6. Chackday

Chackday Peon

Best Answers:
    No idea how can someone without any negative post here about his coaching will say he/she is a scummer and liar. You need to chill, that's all I was telling.

7. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I am not trying to ppl bash, but what I am trying to do is make nb's aware just as quick as he was here he is gone, and people who paid him what ever his cost is sol. $30.00 seems to be the new craze in numbers, if some one emailed you and said you can make $100.00 daily+ would you buy it? I sure would hope not, all of the information you need is online for free. Do you need help getting started in affiliate marketing if you do just google this term
    Affiliate marketing tutorials for free and you will see tons of free help. CJ has CJU which has tutorials from so many top affiliates, the best of the best.

jodyq, Oct 29, 2008 IP