1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let me make you $30 in CJ + coach you how to do it!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Y2R, Oct 26, 2008.

The title says it all, I will make you $30 in your commission junction account + after that teach you the ways how to make $15+ daily on CJ.

There will be no

1. Selling
    2. Investment
    3. Too much of time needed

I will even teach you ways to get advertisers approve you easily without getting rejected the way you are getting now. I get 95% approval rate.

Who am I?
    I am an affiliate marketer and have been doing well in affiliate world especially in CJ for the past 2 years.

I can coach anyone but if you are doing good in CJ, then this is not for you. If you are making less than $15 - $25 a day on CJ or someone just getting started in CJ, this coaching/mentoring is great for you.

My coaching is open for $50 (paypal) for 3 people only. After that the offer will be closed and I have no idea when I can open it again in future.

Nothing to lose, I even will make $30 in your CJ account as encouragement for you.

PM me to join.
    Thank you.

(Below is my yesterday's earnings in CJ, I make average of $190 a day in CJ)

Y2R, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  2. vmwebhost

vmwebhost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

Would you do a review copy? Deal is you make me $30 and show me how to make $15+ then on and I will pay you the $30 that I make in CJ and will write a review on the thread.

Is there any investment required??

regards

vmwebhost, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  3. p2y

p2y Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe this is wrong section for this thread you should open it on buy/sell/trade and for this your post count isn't enough .

p2y, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  4. mike_rosaro

mike_rosaro Member

Best Answers:
    mike_rosaro, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  5. drkwrld

drkwrld Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol i prefer to teach myself thank you

drkwrld, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  6. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why your comissions 3 times bigger than sale amount ?:) Maybe visa verca ?

DPParadise, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  7. Y2R

Y2R Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi vmwebhost,

Sorry there is no review copy because this is a coaching not an ebook plus $50 is considered very cheap because I will be making u $30 in the process.

There is no investment needed but if you want to earn more, you need to invest. But my idea is to start you without any investment first. Get the money and then u can invest as much as u want.

Hope that answer your question.

Y2R, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  8. Y2R

Y2R Banned

Best Answers:
    I guess this is the correct section because I am not selling anything. I am helping out but if people really want to make good income in CJ, they can use my coaching.

Y2R, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  9. Y2R

Y2R Banned

Best Answers:
    Ok mike, that thread i am just teaching people who are lost in finding their way to get started in CJ, i will teach them how to start and what to do in adding banners and all.

This thread is more for people that want to make steady daily income in CJ and to proof it, I will make $30 in their CJ account and then coach them how to do it. Before that I will also teach how to get accepted by advertisers easily.

Y2R, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  10. Y2R

Y2R Banned

Best Answers:
    Stop spamming my thread. I will report to the mod. Pls post if you have something solid to say. Thank you.

Y2R, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  11. Y2R

Y2R Banned

Best Answers:
    The sales is nothing, I have no idea why the report is such because I only get paid for the $200+ not the $80+ sales. Maybe it have something to do with reports that CJ charges the advertiser. :)

Y2R, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  12. Y2R

Y2R Banned

Best Answers:
    Guys and girls....what's wrong with u people?? :confused:

I thought to get a better response on this service but kinda slow..

You pay only $50 for the coaching and in the process i will make you $30 in 2 days in CJ! So you are actually only paying $20 for all this. :)

One spot taken, 2 more left.

Y2R, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  13. nhangen

nhangen Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's the thing, you are offering to make us $30 bucks, but you aren't showing us how until we pay you. So basically we give you 20 bucks and then start learning. The only problem I see is that have no idea if you can do this or not.

Show me how you make me the 30 bucks, and I'm in.

nhangen, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  14. Y2R

Y2R Banned

Best Answers:
    I get your point there. I am not only offering you $30 in CJ but after I do it, I will coach you how I did so you can do it too.

You just need to join ($50) and follow my instructions on which advertisers to add and earn from (max and the best). Then I will make $30 for you to kickstart and encourage you. Then I am going to teach you how I make the $30 so you can make it too.

Y2R, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  15. shbsnt

shbsnt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am a newbie at CJ. If I apply for any program, I am getting declined by the advertisers. Can you make it possible to get approved by the advertisers? If yes I am in your offer. PM me the details.

shbsnt, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  16. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok Ok WTF? What is up with the $30.00 again? Please Please don't take offense here These $30 threads are driving me absolutly nuts, who chose such a low number, maybe $30 is a whole lot where you are, it reminds me of Austin Powers, When Dr. Evil was negotiating the price that it would cost and his first response was "i demand $100,000. and made all of the people laugh." Only difference is only a couple of you see this for what it really is, the rest are ohhh and ahhh $30 bucks a day!!! I am making now $190.00 a day which no one taught me, it comes with time, finding the right niche for you, promoting items or services that actually pay. Arghhhh

jodyq, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  17. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    Jody, I assume he say $30 cause people will highly fall for that ... if he said $300/day there will be sceptics, however I understand $300/day very average money for seasoned marketer with CJ.

DPParadise, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  18. Chackday

Chackday Peon

Best Answers:
    I am joining him because as i see $30 is the starting money in which a newbie like me can look forward at. I think the thread is missing something. It is good for newbies.

Chackday, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  19. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    "I think the thread is missing something." Sure, it's missing something. For example he banned now:)

DPParadise, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  20. austinmillo

austinmillo Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there any money back guarantee for this?

austinmillo, Oct 29, 2008 IP