1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let Me Link to Your SEO Software Website with a Review

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by creztor, Feb 9, 2015.

No sales pitch here. Do you have some SEO software/bot that you want a reviewed with a link to your site? I am more than happy to write up a review on any link building or SEO software you have, publish it on my blog and include a dofollow link with whatever text you want to your site.

The catch? Obviously I need to see/access/test what you offer. It only has to be for 1 day and then you can cancel or do whatever you need to do. That's it.

Why am I doing this? I want content related to SEO software/bots etc. and would like to review some software/bots related to SEO/link building to publish on my blog . Let me know if you are interested.

creztor, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  2. SEOBoss

SEOBoss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not to review popular ones? Most of the hosted platforms offer free trials too.

SEOBoss, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  3. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How about reviewing this Find SEO Experts service? Is this something that you would review on your blog?

ablaye, Feb 11, 2015 IP