1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let me know which free advertising produce results ?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by Hari baskar, Feb 10, 2011.

Hi Can anyone tell me which Free advertising is working and please suggest few sites for me...... Thank you very much
    Hari baskar

Hari baskar, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  2. ckweb

ckweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why did you post this in Yahoo Search Marketing?

If you need free advertising, do article directories, social bookmarks, and videos.

ckweb, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  3. ibnu1976

ibnu1976 Active Member

Best Answers:
    tell me about the best article directories sites...

ibnu1976, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  4. TambaJosephFoyah

TambaJosephFoyah Peon

Best Answers:
    the best article directory site is EzineArticles.com. Some other great ones are ArticlesBase and GoArticles.com.

For a one stop shop for social bookmarking the best site to use is socialmarker.com. Its a little time consuming but a hell of a lot faster than going to each social site seperately. You can also do free advertising on the fan pages of famous people or countries on facebook (make sure your post is relevant and sounds natural).

There are more free marketing method out there but it takes a lot of time to have them all figured and generating profit for the time you put in. I suggest you skip all that like I did and learn how to start making some real money online. I used the steps at MaverickIncomeSystem.com and I'm now making about $200 per day online.

TambaJosephFoyah, Apr 21, 2011 IP