1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let me know which Affiliate Programs the best? with reason

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by RTTWLR, Oct 31, 2011.

Hello,

I want to make money online, but there is so many threads about it. Which one the best? and how can i earn money with this? Please let me know.
    (do not write ref programs)

RTTWLR, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  2. askanaffiliate

askanaffiliate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well.There are several programs which are great and will pay you a decent commission. The most important thing is to stick with the ones that have a great track record so your hard earned efforts will not go unrewarded. So far the ones that I know are popular with great track records are Commission Junction, Linkshare and many more. Look through some affiliate directory to find a listing of programs and find reviews on them which shouldn't be too hard to find.

askanaffiliate, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  3. bmatthews

bmatthews Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will urge you to take a look at the Yuqq.us Link Shortener Partner Program of which I am the admin.

You can easily make anywhere between $100 and $750 on average depending on what quality of traffic you can send to your links.

bmatthews, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  4. askanaffiliate

askanaffiliate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I checked out your site...It looks kinda of boring and not sure if I can trust your site. I would work at fixing that before you recommend your own program which is not the best as the question is asking.

askanaffiliate, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  5. RTTWLR

RTTWLR Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your answers @ askanaffiliate, bmatthews

But any good idea which program the best for starting? What about your affiliate program, askanaffiliate

RTTWLR, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  6. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not so much the affiliate program, but a lot of factors come into it, your traffic source, your website design, your ad copy, your loading page, and a host of other factors determine what particular product or services sell or convert

golfpro1, Nov 1, 2011 IP