1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let me build your website 'FREE' & host it! Why? (TRAINING)

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Web_Dev_Chris, Sep 21, 2016.

My name is Christopher,

I have been studying Web Development for a little while now. I have learn HTML (Intermediate), CSS (Intermediate) and Javascript (VERY VERY BASIC)

This is my offer:
    Let me design your website, and host it FREE of charge. I will work with you as well, design to your wants/needs/tastes ect... I promise to host at least 1 year FREE, then you can find your own hosting or do whatever you like.

Why?
    I've reached a certain road block in my development, and I need some motivation, something to work with, something to do. By designing your website it advantages me huge! I am put under pressure to work and learn and meet the goal and produce this website! :D

How long will it take?
    I'm not an expert, well at least not just yet. I will need around two weeks to learn more it required, design, develop, publish and test.

What do I need?
    Purchase your own domain name and I need the name servers for hosting purposes as I'll be hosting the website -1 Year Promise

Provide content otherwise you'll only be getting a template.

Don't bother posting or replying if you are not going to take me serious or if you are unwilling to buy a domain name. I am serious about learning, designing, getting this website up and live and adding to my portfolio.

Who is eligible?

Anyone, I don't care if your the best coder on the planet, this is for my personal development not yours.

Selection Process:
    1. Express your interest by posting a comment/reply to this thread. (Don't express interest if your not willing to buy the domain.)

2. Website topic and agenda and possible domain name you will be using

3. I will inbox the selected person that I choose to develop the website for

4. If you expressed interest and haven't received an inbox after 3 business days than you were not chosen. I apologize for the inconvenience

What else happens?

As I said this is for my development so I'll be posting the progress of the website development here in this thread for feedback to further my development and understand.

Let me learn, develop, publish, test, deliver and have fun!

Thanks,
    Chris

Web_Dev_Chris, Sep 21, 2016 IP