1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Less adsense units for better revenue?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by lapidus, Jul 19, 2019.

Hello folkssss

I want to ask and to see what you people think,about one or more adsense ads on website. Is it true if i put example 3 ads on page that i will earn less then with only one ad?
    I am testing this days about this thing. I have before 2 days example 3 ads on my page but clicks are small amount,when i put only one click is much better. What is your experience people did is better to have one Ad unit or more,i mean what is the best combination.

Now i am little bit confused how to mix different ads on one page,example one responsive,one 728X90 etc... When i put responsive then i have more clicks,but when i put normal ads then i have less clicks.
    I have three very important question and please let everybody share their thoughts about that,to answer questions with some explanation with description.

1. What is the best combination of mixed ads? (responsive and normal )
    2. Is better to have only responsive ads?
    3. Is best to have only one responsive ad on page?

I hope so that this thread is very important for all of us who use adsense. Let's start and help each other to make maximum potential revenue from adsense. Love you alllll

lapidus, Jul 19, 2019 IP
  2. evry1falls

evry1falls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Short answer
    Try Adsense experiments.

evry1falls, Aug 16, 2019 IP
  3. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Leave it on auto mode. Adsense itself finds out how many ads to show in one post. If the post is very long, it shows more.

knowledgeherald, Aug 26, 2019 IP