1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lend me a hand?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by joshn, Aug 14, 2009.

Ok, well i have been posting quite frequently the last couple of days, sifting through infomation, trying to find out some information, and gain some ideas.

I think i am going to start with clickbank until i start making a profit of some sort.

I am asking you to lend me a hand and give some inforamtion to me, well we all started somewhere. If you were starting and i new the ropes i would help you out so. :)

How should i start marketing with click bank? through use of twitter? blogs? if so what blogs do you use? what is the best you have found?

Or should i link sites to the affilate pages?

Should i make a landing page and sell the product and provide a link to the affilate product?

I think i have a alright idea at the moment and there are some affilates that would promot my idea.

It is also a passion of mine so i know i could hold on and try to make the website somthing.

If you could tell me if you think my idea would take off, please pm or post here and ill pm you and let you know what my idea is.

Please lend me a hand and give some advice so me, who is just starting and is hoping to make something of affilates.

In advance Thankyou!

joshn, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  2. knownowppc

knownowppc Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of us are going to advice you differently just b/c we have different skill sets. For me PPC works great and I have been very successful with so will direct you towards it. To promote CB products you need to spend most time in keyword research and then launch your campaign - if you see results then start with your landing page with a opt-in.

knownowppc, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  3. joshn

joshn Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC being pay per click? just verifying?

What affilates promote pay per click, i thought affilates only marketed through commission?

Thanks for you feedback its helping :)

I know other people feed back will be different, but thats what i'm after i want to learn and know :)

joshn, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  4. trancerudy

trancerudy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes PPC is pay per click program.Google adsenseis is
    the biggest..About a year ago i start couple of blogs
    and i start with Adsense...Hardly i make around 20 $
    And one day i just recive email from google that my a
    ccount was canceled.I was so mad..Then i spend few
    months to learn about affilliate marketing,CB,CJ,etc...
    Last week i finisth my site with all the products i am
    planing to promote..I know it have so many mistakes.
    Like domain name and so...But i thing i can move from
    here and hopefully make same sales.Maybe we can help
    each other out here,share some ideas,tips..If you interested
    im me...
    oh...and
    My site is

www.hereiseverything.org

Check it out and tell me what you think...I am still workin on it..
    Best regs
    Rudy

trancerudy, Aug 16, 2009 IP