1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Legitonlinejobs.com SCAM proof.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by part time jobs, Mar 23, 2008.

This is a chat I made with them to know how good they market their website.

Just see how technical people scam the newbies.

==========

Please wait connecting now...

Emily: Hi! I have a special special last-minute offer for you! Please type "HI" in the message field below!

You: Hi

Emily: Hi and thanks for chatting with me! Because you've come this far we'd like to offer you a special discount! If you order right now I can take an additional $10 off the low price of $49.97 - It really couldn't be any easier! CLICK HERE to grab this special offer!

Emily: Or if you'd like a really great deal and to start making money even faster I can take $20 off our VIP membership price of $69.97 - Because this is a special promotion you need to act right away! CLICK HERE to claim your savings on the VIP Membership!

Emily: Just think you could be making money in the next little while with these legitamate online jobs today! Our opportunities make it easier than ever before! Are you ready to give it a try?

Emily: Are you still there?

You: I justed wanted to know what kind of job it is before I get in.

Emily: Companies are searching for people just like you to type up their ads and post them online, and they'll pay you for that! Yes, it really is that simple! CLICK HERE to try it risk free!

You: Should I want to pay for writing ads?

Emily: Our package includes everything you need and more to get started right away. Our number one concern is that you make money fast! CLICK HERE to take advantage of this last minute offer!

Emily: Where did you go?

You: I can pay you, after that, should I want to pay for writing ads?

Emily: Our package includes everything you need and more to get started right away. Our number one concern is that you make money fast! CLICK HERE to take advantage of this last minute offer!

You: I can go ahead and buy your pakage. You sounds good.

You: But i cant pay anymore after that.

You: Would it cost anything other then this?

Emily: We do not make any guarantees of income our members will make. We provide you with all of the guides and job listings for you to use and earn an income from home. You can make as little as $100 per month or as high as $10,000 per month. It all depends on the individual.However, we offer a 60 day money back guarantee. If you do not believe that we provide legitimate opportunities to work at home, you may request a full refund within 60 days of your purchase. CLICK HERE

You: Emily,

You: the concept is fine.

Emily: Since you've come this far please don't go! If you get our package today you can have it for only $39.97 and you will get 5 free bonuses which are priceless! CLICK HERE for this special offer!

You: But how would i promote the website?

Emily: That's a great question and the answer is yes we do! I really don't know any of the details about it - however customer service can take care of you after you've ordered and give you the details! CLICK HERE to order!

You: You said companies are looking people like us to write ads.

You: How much those ads cost me?

Emily: You can do this no matter where you are located, we have people all over the world seeing success with this system. There is no need for any special equipment, all you need is a computer and the internet. CLICK HERE to get started right now!

You: Thats correct.

You: How do I get people for my website?

Emily: How surprised will you be when you see how easy it is to make money once you have our program? Remember, we really are committed in seeing you succeed and make money online from the comfort of your home!

Emily: Just think you could be making money in the next little while with our new and improved materials and bonuses that make it easier then ever before! Are you ready to give it a try risk free?

You: I am not ready yet, but could you please tell me how could i promote the website? There are so many websites, how people will come to my website?

Emily: This offer may not be available later. CLICK HERE Dont let this opportunity pass you by !

You: Emily, please reply relevant.

You: Come on,

Emily: Rest assured that any concerns will be addressed by our friendly support staff. CLICK HERE and let's get you started!

You: Should I want to pay anything further after joinig you?

Emily: I appreciate your sense of humor and can tell you're going to do great with our program.

You: Does it make any sense?

Emily: How surprised will you be when you see how easy it is to make money once you have our program? Remember, we really are committed in seeing you succeed and make money online from the comfort of your home!

Emily: Just think you could be making money in the next little while with our new and improved materials and bonuses that make it easier then ever before! Are you ready to give it a try risk free?

You: You are driving me crazy.

Emily: Tell you what! As a last minute offer to "sweeten" the deal we'll give you 5 free additional money making bonuses. We want you to make money as soon as possible because that really gets us excited! CLICK HERE to take advantage of this special offer now!

You: You are just replying the same thing over and over and over agian.

Emily: As I said a moment ago please rest assured that any concerns will be addressed by our friendly support staff. CLICK HERE and get started it's easy!

You: Dont just answer me showing off things?

You: Just answer me.

Emily: Last chance! As a final offer to "sweeten" the deal we'll give you 5 free additional money making bonuses. We want you to make money as soon as possible because that really gets us excited! CLICK HERE to take advantage of this special offer now!

Emily: Okay it looks like you're not interested! If you change your mind then simply CLICK HERE to get started!

You: Hello

Emily: It's been great chatting with you and I have to go because it's really busy right now. Sorry! Good luck and simply click on one of the links above to get started.

Emily is now offline...

=============

part time jobs, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  2. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    OMG! It's funny you stayed chatting that long.
    You should have typed in some really funny questions and get the same answers.

bunch, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  3. btsx

btsx Peon

Best Answers:
    although it probably is a scam, this chat log doesn't necessarily prove it, just that their chatters are bots :p

btsx, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  4. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not a scam. I got a membership with them. Everything is fine there. Basically, all they want to say is to use Clickbank and different advertising techniques. They also have Paid surveys and some other stuff.

bl4ckmaN^, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  5. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not a scam , it's a marketing technique.

Intelli Chat does that same thing, the premise being you can get a special offer and that there is somebody there offering instant online support. It's not a real person but a serious of responses that you have already thought out and it offers the person surfing canned answers to their questions.

From what I hear a highly effective marketing technique and most definatley not a scam.........

terryd, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  6. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the laugh!!

I use these on many of my sites, it's great going through the logs to see the chats - I'd say about 30-40% actually believe it is real and click through to save the sale... Many companies offer this.

Vendors pay to what is called 'save a sale' - it is the last attempt to get you to buy on the 'exit' or 'back' button... Depending what provider a vendor is with - you can pay up to $10 per save. You can write the script yourself (the fake chat that drove you crazy) or they can do it for you...

Recent good one I'd recommend - http://www.upsellit.com/solutions-sales.jsp#InteractiveChatAds
    Cheers.
    NC.

NCMedia, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  7. godmode

godmode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    haha. SCAM ALERT. When someone says "CLICK HERE to get started right now!" 3 times in a row, that says its a SCAM lol

godmode, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  8. spyxx

spyxx Peon

Best Answers:
    a lot of ppl used that chat bot.. intellichat.com if im not mistake... this is what I call wtf...
    don't accuse someone before knowing the truth...

spyxx, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  9. RazorElite

RazorElite Peon

Best Answers:
    That in no way suggests that the product is a scam. If you wanted real help from a real person, why not click the huge Live Help logo at the very top of the website.

RazorElite, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  10. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol..

thats great. you chatted for ages.. unlucky

Swerd, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  11. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    messages looked like coming from a robot. but does that mean it is a scam? i don't think so. you can't say that it is a scam just because you're getting those lousy automated messages. be it a scam or not, that chat has nothing to do with it.

btw, i'm getting about 15 sales from legitonlinejobs.com, with only 2 refunds. :)

blowingideas, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  12. part time jobs

part time jobs Peon

Best Answers:
    You couldn't actually believe that was a bot, beacause i got some relevant answers too.

Fine, some people says its not a scam, but I believe when something is said as a LIE, its a scam. Check it out below.

The owner of legitonlinejobs.com says his name is Ross Belgrave. If you follow the breadcrumbs you will find he also owns googleadvertise.com. Both sites are identical with ONE exception - he has a clickable PayPal link on googleadvertise.com which leads to Hassan Ahmadi, the name he used for his account.

Run a WHOIS on googleadvertise.com to see where it's hosted.

The phone number given on his legitonlinejobs website (1-246-437-1618) is located in Barbados.

I think it would be wise to pass on this one. :rolleyes:

BTW, the GeoTrust membership belongs to ClickBank, NOT legitonlinejobs.com and the BBB seal belongs to Plimus, the payment processor.

Legitonlinejobs.com is not a member of the BBB and does not have a legitimate BBB Reliability seal.

Plimus.com is the Payment Processor used by legitonlinejobs.com for payments other than credit cards: http://www.legitonlinejobs.com/apay.htm

Notice the BBB Reliability Program seal next to the Plimus Buy Now graphic. It's NOT CLICKABLE and it SHOULD BE. If you look at the source code you'll see that it's just a .gif and doesn't have any reference to legitonlinejobs or Plimus: src="images/ReliabilitySeal2.gif

Go to http://www.plimus.com and click on their BBB Reliability seal and you will find that they ARE authorized to display the BBB Reliability seal.

If you go to http://www.bbbonline.org/consumer/ and type in legitonlinejobs you will get zero results because they are not a member of the BBB Online and therefore aren't authorized to display a seal.

I'm afraid I mis-spoke about the GeoTrust Domain Site Seal (I was thinking of the SSL Cert). Sorry about that. :( Legitonlinejobs DOES have the GeoTrust Domain Site Seal BUT it's purpose is to simply verify that the website is a legally registered Domain and not a phishing site.
    http://www.geotrust.com/products/identity_verification/verified_domain.asp

This seal has nothing to do with whether or not the authentic Domain is running a SCAM. The other seals on the website are just as worthless for that determination.

The Thawte SSL Cert located on the checkout page belongs to ClickBank which is good because if you use your credit card to pay for this program and are unhappy with it, you can at least get your back.

part time jobs, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  13. MR.BIG

MR.BIG Banned

Best Answers:
    lol , you were chatting with a bot for so long , can't believe , lol

MR.BIG, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  14. RazorElite

RazorElite Peon

Best Answers:

In case you haven't figured it out yet, yes, you were chatting with a bot.

I'd take that post with a grain of salt. You can't honestly believe the same guys responsible for Legit Online Jobs are responsible for GoogleAdvertise.com?

If you read the Legit Online Jobs FAQ, you would also notice that it specifically states Legit Online Jobs is NOT a member of the BBB. But of course, why take my word for it. It's better you read some random forum post of someone who probably has no idea what they're talking about.

RazorElite, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  15. beavershaw

beavershaw Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, That was good for a laugh. Those chat bots are really annoying I can't believe you talked to it for that long.

beavershaw, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  16. Gallito

Gallito Peon

Best Answers:
    That is hilarious, I didn't realize that people ever talked to those bots for so long :)

Gallito, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  17. Rommo

Rommo Peon

Best Answers:
    I found this post after doing a search on legitonlinejobs.com on behalf of someone.

This automated agent thing is used on a lot of sites and if you ask me it totally ruins the credibility of any site that uses it.

I wrote a negative review on Igothere.com aka bruceaberman.com and half my post talks about this bogus live agent with screenshots of our "chat". I would stay from all these type of sites.

Rommo, May 23, 2008 IP
  18. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rommo

Majority of top Clickbank products have got that live agent, so it means it does help them...

bl4ckmaN^, May 23, 2008 IP
  19. Rommo

Rommo Peon

Best Answers:
    well then, that doesnt say much for the majority of clickbank products that use them. That means there are just that many more products people should avoid purchasing.

Rommo, May 23, 2008 IP
  20. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    part time jobs,
    Lets hope we never see a thread started that says I don't have the time or skills to write content!:D

Yeah the bots are funny. They must work starting to see them with a lot of CB sites.

reapr, May 23, 2008 IP