1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Legit PR-5 Backlink for just 12$ - 10 Discounted Copies

Discussion in 'Services' started by rajanforums, Apr 14, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Guys,
    I am back to offering services here after a long break. This time i am offering one of the cheapest PR-5 backlinks service. The site i am talking here is a Design/Logo Reviewing site. Consider your site is about iphone. Once you place the order, we will review your website design and logo design and rate them accordingly. The review will be placed in a paragraph of text.

** This is not a blog network. It's a review website, where i will be reviewing your website design. The review will be honest, so don't expect it to be purely positive. But the main objective is to get you a backlink in that PR-5 website.

Offer Details

• Permanent PR-5 link in a Legit PR-5 website
    • The link will be dofollow.
    • Private Domain Whois
    • Not hosted in any of the seo hosts for c class , instead in a reputed hosting site
    • IT's a wordpress blog with Review plugin and paid Premium Theme.
    • We do not accept Keyword anchors, so url will be used .
    • Only 1-2 posts published per day to keep the site natural.
    Price : 12$ per Link

For the First 5 orders, the price is just 7$
    For orders 6-10, the price is just 10$

Click Here to Order Now

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

rajanforums, Apr 14, 2014 IP