1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Legal Torrents (Downlad Managers)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jeremy Benson, Oct 9, 2015.

I'm wondering how good would a legal torrent program be for businesses. There doesn't seem to be enough download managers in the world. Peer to peer offered a business modal that would be great for industry: the ability to pause and resume downloads. Every peer to peer could be closed and the download resumed at a later time. This was great.

If the world had a DRM safe torrent that could not be shared it would be the opposite of conventional torrents. Instead of costing money it would help make money. Gog offers DRM free games, but the downloads can be gigs. I'm having a hard time finding a good download manager that actually works and kicks in for every download.

If there was a neat torrent downloader, with the cleanness of Utorrent, but the torrent file couldn't be shared, wouldn't this be good for business? People could offer their movies, music, games, and other files for sale on their sites, and more people would be able to take part. Those companies offering their downloads for sale are losing business on people like me. I have high-speed, but it's still crummy at 12 kpm, not to mention whenever the phone rang my internet would kick out, causing my downloads to stop. I couldn't buy anything on Gog over a gig, just wasn't manageable.

How come we don't see something like this revolutionized? Is it possible for someone to make the torrent of the industry?

Jeremy Benson, Oct 9, 2015 IP
  2. alexanderpaul

alexanderpaul Member

Best Answers:
    The emergence of torrent site for free downloading opens new windows of opportunities.
    Having said that, while competition is high and comes with free account, the copyright issue is one of the stress for anyone starting such a business. Ensure you have good lawyers familiar with online business to study your proposals before implementing it.

alexanderpaul, Oct 23, 2015 IP